Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
I was just thinking - could the problem actually be the Argos? Manning was named Argo's president at the beginning of 2018, and things seemed to start taking a downward turn at TFC soon after. Could it be that because he is splitting his time between the two organizations, that he can't give enough attention to either? If that's the case, then the fault lies with the MLSE board that's trying to penny pinch in places where they shouldn't. Perhaps Manning left everything to Bez to run, including the President tasks, and Bez decided he may as well take the title in Columbus? I could see him hiring Ali (the result having his focus split meant not a detailed vetting of the candidate) and leaving the entire organization to Curtis to run while he focused on the Argos, and that's come back to bite him in the butt.
Manning could go hyper-focused and dedicate 168 hours a week to TFC and I doubt the outcome improves. The peak was 2017, ever since its been a steady downward trend until this year where the bottom completely fell out. I believe the last piece holding this ship from sinking was Vanney and his staff, one he left along with his coaches we we're left with 100% team Ali and Manning.