Another match day is upon us with the mls transfer window opening up. Lets take a look at the other mls match ups going on.

Montreal vs Atlanta.

Montreal has been good at home and now have added LAFC's Opoku. Atlanta has offloading some of their player (to us) and will be looking to climp up the stnadings.

Atlanta win

Charlotte vs Cincy.

Cincy could put some decent space between them and the rest of the league but teams like philly are playing catch up. Anything could happen in mls but it could be just a straight forward game here.

Cincy win

Columbus vs NCFC

Columbus getting the results needed and NYFC looking to get back into the win column.

TIE

DC vs Inter.

Lots of talk of tranfers going to miami and not sure how they gonna fit everyone nto the budget with some sort of fine etc. Really i want inter to lose cause i don't want tfc to be bottom. DC looking ok and playing at home.

DC WIN

NYRB vs New england.

New england looking good under bruce. and could come out on top here. NYRB PLAying at home so thats their advantage.

revs win

Chicago vs nashville.

Chicago playing alright just not getting the results and nashville has a lot of missing and injured players. I think they will get the job done though.

Nasvhville win.

Houstin vs Sporting.

WOW has sporting turned their season around. Slowly climbing up the latter. Hosutin has been so so.

Sporting win

Loons vs Austin.

Austin has gotten some of their players back but tough test for them going to minnsotta to try and win

loons win

Colorado vs dallas.

Colorado has been just awful and dallas is with out their key marksmen.

tie

salt lake vs orlando.

Interesting one here as salt lake has been picking up points and orlando too. Away games to salt lake are always tough.

orlando win

Galaxy vs philly.

Galaxy came off a massive win but now have to face a tough philly side. I don't think they will be able to overcome philly

philly win.

LAFC vs San jose

LAFC feeling the CCL burn out but still are placed well in the standings. San jose has been off and on but very competitive.

Feeling a tie here.

Vancouver vs Seattle.

Whitecaps are great at home but i don't think it will be a repeat of the last time these two faced off. I think seattle will come away with at least something here.

seattle win.