Thread: CCL tickets

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default CCL tickets

Did we pay extra for them in our seasons? My seats aren't available to me, did I miss something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're included in the season ticket package. Will probably get released to account manager when they start sending out the packages

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ossington Mental Youth View Post
    Did we pay extra for them in our seasons? My seats aren't available to me, did I miss something?
    They will be added to our account manager closer to the game as they did before. It will be before the packages are sent out, just like last year.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandino88 View Post
    They're included in the season ticket package. Will probably get released to account manager when they start sending out the packages
    Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    They will be added to our account manager closer to the game as they did before. It will be before the packages are sent out, just like last year.
    Thanks gents, got an email about buying ahead of the rest and got worried when I couldn't get my seats. Last season it happened to me with a Can Cup game, for whatever reason I missed buying the tickets and had to sit elsewhere, was fairly salty about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i opted out of the additional CCL tickets - where they asked for comments as to why i stated that i was not prepared to spend additional money on a team that has not been formalized especially with the loss of Seba and Victor.

I think it is important to impress where the coffers are felt....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tickets are in Account Manager now. I also opted out of CCL and indicated similar reasoning (not exactly impressed with the roster changes this offseason so far). I am sure lots of tickets will be available if they progress to the QF a week later and the weather also isn’t encouraging any casuals to attend (not much time to sell QF seats and the cold helps no one frankly). I think these will be some of the lowest “actually attended” games (not tickets sold), in some time since 2014. If it wasn’t part of the ST package I doubt they could sell 10,000 seats for Feb 26 against Panama after the last 8-10 months or so of disappointment......

I’m sure if they get to April and the Semis against Atlanta or Monterrey then interest would pick up. I hope it happens, but I doubt it will.
    Last edited by tfcfans; 02-16-2019 at 11:40 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also opted out. I just can't afford the extra $514 right now. Plus the current roster is not convincing me to spend the money.