Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
    RPB 2019
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    There are maybe 4 leagues where Zlatan wouldn't be kicking people's butts BUT....he was disengaged for most of their last 10 games.
    16 goals on 17 games after yesterday. 13 goals on 16 games before that.

Personal stats are all good and well, but LA Galaxy suffers from Zlatan problem. Everything goes through Zlatan. There's really no plan B.

"
    Hell is always loose here. It can't break loose again
    ."
    -Fort York Redcoat, on the state of TFC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    There are maybe 4 leagues where Zlatan wouldn't be kicking people's butts BUT....he was disengaged for most of their last 10 games.
    I'd say 6 leagues, but wouldn't be the top scorer in at least 12.

In better leagues you also need to run a lot more, to be faster for to be a top scorer... even if with all the skill in the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry. He's an amazing player, it's unbelievable. But calling your teammates Fiats and saying you're a Ferarri? You're a dick.

At first I thought he was trashing the league but he went on more about people he has to play with. Even trashed Sweden. lol.

2 years without a league trophy....? I hope. Maybe go back to the glory of Ligue 1?

Maybe he's getting his excuse ready just incase. My teammates are Fiats. Jesus Christ, who says that midseason, second place in the league? Odd interview.
    Last edited by Brooker; 07-20-2019 at 08:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooker View Post
    I'm sorry. He's an amazing player, it's unbelievable. But calling your teammates Fiats and saying you're a Ferarri? You're a dick.

At first I thought he was trashing the league but he went on more about people he has to play with. Even trashed Sweden. lol.

2 years without a league trophy....? I hope. Maybe go back to the glory of Ligue 1?

Maybe he's getting his excuse ready just incase. My teammates are Fiats. Jesus Christ, who says that midseason, second place in the league? Odd interview.
    Itís just his schtick. If it gets someone riled up, thatís the point.

Itís a branding and image thing; look how hard Lewandowski and his wife have tried to promote his image and brand but have never succeeded. Zlatan has, and thatís the reason why.

Sure, itís obnoxious. Itís meant to be, but you just canít take it seriously.

The thing with Zlatan is that heís still impressive in the ways heís always been impressive, just incredibly slow. He could still fit into teams in top leagues and perform to some extent, just not at the highest level or in any way involving speed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just looking at the hat trick.. First he heads a long ball to his foot, plays it over the defender then blasts the inside of the ball with his right foot to curve the ball away from the keeper to the corner. Second goal he outjumps the defender for a classic header. Third, he toys with the defender dribbling one way so he can blast a left footed shot. The array of skill even in those three goals is something else.

RPB 2019
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to say but without him they are a bottom feeder in the west. So what he says is right might be rude and blunt. But euros are not as sensitive to words as North Americans He is a 1982 Ferrari playing with a bunch of 2019 fiats. Lol. Sad but true all he said to start was at Velaís age. He was playing for top clubs in top leagues in Europe. Vela is great this year but you canít even have these two in the same conversation One is a great player and the other is one of the GOAT. Maybe if they even toss him a Porsche to play along side you might see a Cup. Lol.
    Last edited by SPALE; Yesterday at 09:18 AM.

RPB 2019 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

37 years old Ferrari said that,and unfortunately for his team he is 100% right.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is also an extremely dirty player. He broke facial bones of an LAFC player Friday night.

https://twitter.com/taylortwellman/s...092342784?s=21
    Last edited by ensco; Yesterday at 09:34 AM.
    ďWhat the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.Ē