Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I admire MDS for being that bold. I think he’s more than capable but will he get the support he needs from further up the pyramid?

Almost sounds like the initial plan was to blow apart the cliques in the locker room and after that a number of guys put in for transfers.

I’m not sure what they are going to sell season ticket holders on this year. Looks dire.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    I’m not sure what they are going to sell season ticket holders on this year. Looks dire.
    Well, they could always post pictures of "crazy" fake fans with torn jerseys, like TFC did in the dire days.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    Well, they could always post pictures of "crazy" fake fans with torn jerseys, like TFC did in the dire days.
    Nah...the worst was the video with 3 women all with Bump It hair who "luvhed the soccah".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Nah...the worst was the video with 3 women all with Bump It hair who "luvhed the soccah".
    Do you guys have links for these? I'm racking my brain but can't recall these.