Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re-allocation event

Anyone else upset about reallocation event? As season ticket holder since year one i have a great time tomorrow but my problem is the because i purchased tickets in different years and different sections they want me calling in to talk to a rep rather then logging in through my account manager. The problem is that i cant see what is being dropped and added all day!! I have one time slot to call and if there is nothing, I have no other shot unless i call them every 20 minutes!!! Just a very bad process!!! Last year i was at work and i just checked every 20-3- minutes quickly to see what was available..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What would work better? (While not giving you an advantage over the SSH who bought in the years in between your purchases.)

Quote Originally Posted by stevek View Post
    Anyone else upset about reallocation event? As season ticket holder since year one i have a great time tomorrow but my problem is the because i purchased tickets in different years and different sections they want me calling in to talk to a rep rather then logging in through my account manager. The problem is that i cant see what is being dropped and added all day!! I have one time slot to call and if there is nothing, I have no other shot unless i call them every 20 minutes!!! Just a very bad process!!! Last year i was at work and i just checked every 20-3- minutes quickly to see what was available..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just want the same access as all season ticket holders... i can not log in to see what has been dropped and added all day! I must call in to see what is going on. My account will not get the upgrade button! Does not make sense... last year i waited till something popped up and then switched, i cant watch! My time is 12:20 today but need to call in rather then seeing the virtual display!
    Last edited by stevek; 11-15-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It does seem like an odd glitch in the system, to be sure.

Are you able to move all of your tickets or just the ones from Year 1?

Not sure why they couldn't have given you two windows: one for the Year 1 tix and another for the additional tix you've picked up along the way.

I just want the same access as all season ticket holders... i can not log in to see what has been dropped and added all day! I must call in to see what is going on. My account will not get the upgrade button! Does not make sense... last year i waited till something popped up and then switched, i cant watch! My time is 12:20 today but need to call in rather then seeing the virtual display!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great question... i called and talked to 2 reps and nothing can be done... i would love to have 2 time slots, i would be fine with that! They did tell me renewals are down but i am guessing those who just purchased this year after 2 championship runs and now a bad season most probably bailed!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For what it's worth, I have also purchased tickets in different years and different sections (although all of my tickets are now together in a single section/row) and I am able to login to the account manager and manage them all at the same time (although I think my time-slot is based on my later ticket purchase date as my time was today at 10am). It sounds like you've tried talking to various reps, but it does seem strange that I seem to be in a similar ticket situation as you but yet am able to use the account manager process. It might be worthwhile trying to escalate to a more senior manager?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually think I'd rather call in. I assume an account rep would be able to assist more than the website, which frankly has been a letdown the past 2 years.
    Relocation used to be fun when it was at BMO. I get that's not practical, but our success has meant there are usually few options to move unless you're looking at the more expensive sections.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trying to imagine payng $3.7K for those north end seats. Hope the free food & pop is worth it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And the friends you might make !