Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default TFC Internal Accounting Adjustment - Season cost line item.

So I'm just paying the 2nd installment of the my 2019 seasons (late I know, but my CC didn't go through apparently and no one told me), and I noticed this line item in the season cost breakdown.

TFC Internal Accounting Adjustment
    Sec 110 | Row 24 | Seat 11 - 12
    CAD 112.00
    QTY: 2

I rang my rep and he didn't appear to have any knowledge of what it was, anyone here have this issue on their renewals?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see it now as well (since they changed over the ticketmaster site and all the games are now listed with cost)
    HOWEVER, looking through from when our renewals started - my price for this year is the same when renewals started (meaning it was in place since September at least, we are just noticing it now).
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My seat apparently went from 304 to 532? And an adjustment of 56 per seat? WTF

edit: they are looking into this for me, looks like "original pricing" may have been wiped out for some people putting your seats at "new member" prices, advise you all check.

edit2: looks like it was just confusion. apparently I got a 3rd seat (right behind my existing seat so I didn't notice) but nobody decided to tell me that I got it. lolol.
    Last edited by ryan; 02-15-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cas87 View Post
    HOWEVER, looking through from when our renewals started - my price for this year is the same when renewals started (meaning it was in place since September at least, we are just noticing it now).
    Thanks for looking, still intrigued as to what the hell it's for and the fact my rep didn't know is a little concerning.
    On a little side note, I'm pissed we have to pay for the CCL Panama game, they should keep CCL and regular season tickets separate IMO. I know I won't be able to the Panama game and imagine it won't be easy to sell either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    ....looks like "original pricing" may have been wiped out for some people putting your seats at "new member" prices, advise you all check.
    yowzer, that's a pretty big oversight, thanks for letting us know!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the additional charge $112 for everyone? $112 happens to be one of my prices for a pair of tickets. I was trying to figure out if a game was missing from the list but every game looks to be there. Are they reserving that for another CCL game?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Is the additional charge $112 for everyone? $112 happens to be one of my prices for a pair of tickets. I was trying to figure out if a game was missing from the list but every game looks to be there. Are they reserving that for another CCL game?
    It's not for another game that's not posted. All 20 games are accounted for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to whoever brought up the $112 charge because it made me take a good look at my account. Just realized that I'm about to be charged $514 for the rest of the potential CCL games. They will be charging my credit card on Feb 27th. I read that we can opt out of this but I can't find how to do so. Does anyone know?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't remember the exact date (around 3 weeks ago) but an email went out saying you have to opt out of any future CCL games within a 30 day period. If you do not opt out you get charged for future CCL games.

EDIT - email was sent January 22.

Thanks to whoever brought up the $112 charge because it made me take a good look at my account. Just realized that I'm about to be charged $514 for the rest of the potential CCL games. They will be charging my credit card on Feb 27th. I read that we can opt out of this but I can't find how to do so. Does anyone know?
    Last edited by zorsofstesab; 02-15-2019 at 02:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 112 makes the total add up to the total season cost. They probably screwed up allocating the total season cost across each game as the per game is 112 short of the total season ticket price.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zorsofstesab View Post
    Can't remember the exact date (around 3 weeks ago) but an email went out saying you have to opt out of any future CCL games within a 30 day period. If you do not opt out you get charged for future CCL games.

No big deal, we most likely will NOT be advancing and therefore don't need to pay additional money

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zorsofstesab View Post

Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I first saw this thread I thought we had moved on from a discussion of Belgian contract law to MLSE's internal accounting policies.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With this invoice it is to be treat like how playoff tickets were going to be done last year (remember we all got a playoff invoice for the entire length? but we never saw the plan in practice)
    Should we advance past Panama, the wednesday after the second leg the invoice will only be listed as the quarter-finals price (which would be automatically paid if you did not opt-out).
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My best guess for the adjustment is for the cost of the TFC2 tickets (yes am I aware that perk is even shittier this year). If you add up the cost of all the tickets in your account, you'll notice you are short for the year. With the adjustment I net out. Either that, or the face value on the tickets includes our discount and this is an adjustment for said discount.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    My best guess for the adjustment is for the cost of the TFC2 tickets (yes am I aware that perk is even shittier this year). If you add up the cost of all the tickets in your account, you'll notice you are short for the year. With the adjustment I net out. Either that, or the face value on the tickets includes our discount and this is an adjustment for said discount.
    Could it not also be how they make up the difference between someone who paying $304 vs over $500 as some are. My price this year is $363. I believe the price of the actually ticket is the same for everyone.

Also this year TFC will have both the Members price and retail price printed in the ticket as they have begun doing for both the Raptors and Leafs.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just heard back from my ticket rep. This fee is what is allocated to TFC II. Which is included in our package.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just heard back from my ticket rep. This fee is what is allocated to TFC II. Which is included in our package.
    Well shit.

I'd rather have the $56 if I'm being honest.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    Well shit.

I'd rather have the $56 if I'm being honest.
    Its not as if it you are paying for TFC2 , it's what they are internally alloting from the season ticket money to the TFC2 opperations. In really I don't know why they publicly show that line.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe a second email.was recently sent out again.
    I got error message when trying to opt out. I've emailed them but haven't heard back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC1986 View Post
    I believe a second email.was recently sent out again.
    I got error message when trying to opt out. I've emailed them but haven't heard back.
    I also got errors when I tried. I ended up calling in and they opted out for me that way.
    TFC management changes: "like adding a new fish to your aquarium of failure." - Shakes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben - D.O.W. View Post
    I also got errors when I tried. I ended up calling in and they opted out for me that way.
    Thanks, good to know I wasn't only one.
    I kept just one pair, if they somehow advance now. I guess I'll get credited, since I'll be paid up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have we figured out what this line item is?

Member services have not emailed me back yet (including about issues with my pricing)

Edit: in an email from account rep:

"In regard to that $112 accounting adjustment line, that is purely a fee that is taken from your TFC Membership costs (not additional) that is all needed on our back end for our accounting team.
    You can disregard that charge as you are not being charged nor have you been additionally charged that $112.00."
    Last edited by samuraizero; 03-08-2019 at 01:25 PM.