I personally don't have much of a problem with management regarding Pozuelo. We should have pushed the issue with Giovinco earlier to get ahead of the whole thing but you have to acknowledge this is also incredibly unlucky - 9 times out of 10 you just pay the release clause and get the player. I don't know how TFC or any outside club would be privy to the information of Poz and Genk having whatever "agreement" they had. It's not the best result in the end but management is investing big money and managed to convince Genk to sell, and they seemed pretty hell-bent on not doing that.

The zero movement on a TAM winger, that I don't get at all. We need one and Vanney wants one regardless of what DP we sign. Menendez apparently has fallen through yet he seems to have been our sole focus, and frankly doesn't seem an impressive enough player to warrant that attention. We're looking for probably the most abundant type of player available from South America and we came back with one name and then didn't get him? This is a need we knew we had back in November and we've done nothing and the season is starting in 5 days. Really poor.