Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Apparently, TFC TV is popular around MLS

http://web.mlsnet.com/news/mls_news...._mls&fext=.jsp

Content is in #2. Personally, I think it's okay; it feels amateurish sometimes but I guess it could be a lot worse. I'm glad it's around; good info on the team.

Town of "I don't bitch about the beer guy obstructing my view"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not the greatest, but when TFC aren't playing for awhile, it's nice to have a 10 minute segment. See how things are going, and interviews with the players. I like it, could be better however.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really like TFC TV!! its great. except CV2...I think they should replace him with Cabbie on the Street!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's funny CV2 was excellent in the Guevara interview of the first episode. On the Spot with Michelle was simply dreadful. Now things have reversed somewhat although CV2 isn't horrible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya CV2 is shocking. I mean i feel bad because he's just a kid, but I'd prefer if Michelle does that part. Or maybe we could hire one of those Miss Canada pageant girls and watch them workout instead.

TFC tv is enjoyable. When we have 16 days between games, it makes it so only 15 days 23 hours and 50 minutes of that time is painful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by superfrankielampard View Post
    Ya CV2 is shocking. I mean i feel bad because he's just a kid, but I'd prefer if Michelle does that part. Or maybe we could hire one of those Miss Canada pageant girls and watch them workout instead.

TFC tv is enjoyable. When we have 16 days between games, it makes it so only 15 days 23 hours and 50 minutes of that time is painful.
    Great IDEA!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the overall aspect of it, but its pretty stock/highschoolish in my mind, the long intro is kinda annoying aswell, ill totally agree about CV2 though, i dont like his parts what so ever, the best was last week when he got put in his place, seems to be a bit of a cocky kid, i think itd be more fun to see a player or coach doing those type of interviews because the personality would be there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Christoff View Post
    ill totally agree about CV2 though, i dont like his parts what so ever, the best was last week when he got put in his place, seems to be a bit of a cocky kid, i
    Can we start a "get rid of CV2" thread!!?!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lets just make
    ARGOS SUCK
    so does CV2
    tshirts )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Strike View Post
    It's funny CV2 was excellent in the Guevara interview of the first episode. On the Spot with Michelle was simply dreadful. Now things have reversed somewhat although CV2 isn't horrible.
    hahaha NO he was horrible throut!! on the first interview specially.. he might have looked good cause of subtitles.... but his questions were horrible and they gave them a "little correction". Anyway TFC TV is amazing except for the kid... No offence but yea he can;t speak infront of the camara for shit it;s like his got potatoes in his mouth...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ua-kozak_TFC View Post
    hahaha NO he was horrible throut!! on the first interview specially.. he might have looked good cause of subtitles.... but his questions were horrible and they gave them a "little correction". Anyway TFC TV is amazing except for the kid... No offence but yea he can;t speak infront of the camara for shit it;s like his got potatoes in his mouth...
    Funny, 'cause I was just thinking you type like you've got potatoes on your fingers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

HAHAHA So true!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm a fan of the TFC TV also....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Strike View Post
    http://web.mlsnet.com/news/mls_news...._mls&fext=.jsp

Content is in #2. Personally, I think it's okay; it feels amateurish sometimes but I guess it could be a lot worse. I'm glad it's around; good info on the team.
    Funny enough I mentioned how great FC Dallas TV was last year (on the RPB boards)... I wonder if... LOL
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFCREDNWHITE View Post
    Can we start a "get rid of CV2" thread!!?!?
    Dude I will so buy a t-shirt!!! Down w/ CV2! I think we should have someone in a luchador mask doing the interview. Hey I have a mask .

The concept is alright, but not CV2... Michelle isn't the greatest either, but atleast you can understand her.
    And CV2's interview only seemed good because it was in Spanish and subtitled, but it was bad otherwise. The subtitles worked in his favour.

So when and where can we get the down w/ CV2 shirts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Oliphant View Post
    Funny, 'cause I was just thinking you type like you've got potatoes on your fingers.

true that!!! i am the laziest typer ever, I know that.... but I don;t make articles for news papers... And i would never do that. the problem with the kid is not that he can;t talk ( i can;t neither i have a pretty thick accent) but the fact that he's doing a show for Toronto FC... i think TFc can find a more a eloquent kid...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man...you guys are harsh....how old is CV2? 12? cut the kid a break.

He was outstanding in the Guevara interview. After that, he gets respect from me. I've got 3 kids. If anyone of them had the guts to do what CV2 is doing, I'd be proud, even if it wasn't top notch. Your expectations are too high. Michelle's segment is way worse in relative terms because she's an adult but ultimately its not bad either (better than how I would do in front of a camera).

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..its Not harsh CV2 sounds like he has marbles in his mouth for shiz
    Last edited by Lenny Dikestra; 05-16-2008 at 10:38 PM. Reason: felt that my words where to harsh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VPjr View Post
    man...you guys are harsh....how old is CV2? 12? cut the kid a break.

He was outstanding in the Guevara interview. After that, he gets respect from me. I've got 3 kids. If anyone of them had the guts to do what CV2 is doing, I'd be proud, even if it wasn't top notch. Your expectations are too high. Michelle's segment is way worse in relative terms because she's an adult but ultimately its not bad either (better than how I would do in front of a camera).
    lol!!! You know spanish? i am guessing noo because if you were fluent in it you wouldn;t say he;s "top notch". yes he;s a 12 kid and not everyone is eloquent and that's not the problem... what is? It's that it;s embarassing to watch the show and he just bring the show down with all due respect..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, you guys are hilarious, the kid's like 11..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Torcida_Toronto View Post
    Lol, you guys are hilarious, the kid's like 11..

hahah not only is he 11, but he's Cesar Velasco's son HAHAHA... great way to tarnish relationships by getting his kid sacked lol

http://web.mlsnet.com/t280/about/meet_us/
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol!!! You know spanish? i am guessing noo because if you were fluent in it you wouldn;t say he;s "top notch". yes he;s a 12 kid and not everyone is eloquent and that's not the problem... what is? It's that it;s embarassing to watch the show and he just bring the show down with all due respect..
    I agree. He's just not great on camera, although this week was better. If you're going to keep him on, atleast do it in shorter segments like 1mins tops. Their are better kids out there for the camera.