Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paul-collins View Post
    Morrow, near post and out into the middle.
    Two out of three isn't bad I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Ricketts defensive work on that Chapman attempt was magnificent. The way he closed down his own man to get the block in was possibly his best play all season.
    We all burst out laughing around me. We had a few chances before that where no one wanted to take the shot, everyone just keep trying to centre it. We finally get a shot and Tos blocks it. You can't make this shit up.

Someone else mentioned how Chapman doesn't have that confidence that Oso found last Fall, which fundamentally changed Oso's game. I completely agree. Jay has his moments but you can tell that last bit of confidence is lacking. Especially that one moment where he gave up on the ball instead of continue the fight with the Tigres player.

Janson has hustle I'll give him that.

Zavs continues to be terrible and the nepotism needs to stop. Between the two, I'd rather have Nick since he at least has a role on set pieces. But they both need to be replaced. Moor is basically done due to age and Mavinga will probably continue to get injured as time goes on. They are both rockstars when healthy and Zavs and Haggs play much better when paired with them, but the reality is we need better quality back there that can stay healthy. I'm dead serious, getting like 4 healthy, younger versions of Moor/Mavinga needs to be priority one in the off season. That fact that we did not address this at all this year bothers me so fucking much.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    We all burst out laughing around me. We had a few chances before that where no one wanted to take the shot, everyone just keep trying to centre it. We finally get a shot and Tos blocks it. You can't make this shit up.

Someone else mentioned how Chapman doesn't have that confidence that Oso found last Fall, which fundamentally changed Oso's game. I completely agree. Jay has his moments but you can tell that last bit of confidence is lacking. Especially that one moment where he gave up on the ball instead of continue the fight with the Tigres player.

Janson has hustle I'll give him that.

Zavs continues to be terrible and the nepotism needs to stop. Between the two, I'd rather have Nick since he at least has a role on set pieces. But they both need to be replaced. Moor is basically done due to age and Mavinga will probably continue to get injured as time goes on. They are both rockstars when healthy and Zavs and Haggs play much better when paired with them, but the reality is we need better quality back there that can stay healthy. I'm dead serious, getting like 4 healthy, younger versions of Moor/Mavinga needs to be priority one in the off season. That fact that we did not address this at all this year bothers me so fucking much.
    I didn’t watch this game. How did Morrow and VDM play? What happened to Seba?
    Last edited by 69Chevy396; 09-20-2018 at 08:53 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Morrow wasn't good as he hasn't been all season. I assume you meant VDW? He was okay. Sometimes looked a little sleepy but not terrible. As for Seba, the word is thigh tightness. Didn't look like much of anything really. He took a really dodgy long range shot right before going down so maybe he caught a cleat or something.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sebastian went off with a calf strain , as reported , and he’s pissed at about the field , I’ve heard some news lately which has changed my opinion on him staying ......on a turnaround for me I wouldn’t bet he’s here next year . Morrow for what it’s worth is a one trick pony , or playing like it this year, for his cost , his defence is poor , ( but everyone seems to be , I guess ) VDM was left way out on the wing most of the game and very few of his mates seem to involve him ?.. Like a few here I’m perplexed . Best for me was Zavaleta screaming at VDM after the goal on which Zav simply was beat , then his laughter after his stupid own goal , with a better coach would have meant the bench .... There is huge discord on this team along with a sad gap btwn the players and mgmt , it seems . And I don’t think Vanney understands how to put together any form of offensive pairings . The players are , overcompensating not comfortable in their roles or their system? But they have given up and are playing street ball . And next year ?...Manning’s successful because they’re making money , not much else ...bland bland and predictable. Rant over .......but this was easily predictable a while back......but everyone’s happy so .......
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first goal I think Bono should have stopped that shot
    second goal hagglund got out too slow, he could have blocked that shot
    second goal Bono was positioned to his left of centre a few feet, he was not in the centre of the goal waiting for the shot, bad positioning by Bono
    if he was in the centre of the goal he would have gotten over in time to save the shot
    third goal morrow is at fault, also zav at fault but mostly morrow

all 3 goals avoidable

weird game only 15,000 attendance, must suck to be a fan of so many teams in this league that typically get this or lower type of attendance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

re gio

what news have you heard? from who?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    Sebastian went off with a calf strain , as reported , and he’s pissed at about the field , I’ve heard some news lately which has changed my opinion on him staying ......on a turnaround for me I wouldn’t bet he’s here next year . Morrow for what it’s worth is a one trick pony , or playing like it this year, for his cost , his defence is poor , ( but everyone seems to be , I guess ) VDM was left way out on the wing most of the game and very few of his mates seem to involve him ?.. Like a few here I’m perplexed . Best for me was Zavaleta screaming at VDM after the goal on which Zav simply was beat , then his laughter after his stupid own goal , with a better coach would have meant the bench .... There is huge discord on this team along with a sad gap btwn the players and mgmt , it seems . And I don’t think Vanney understands how to put together any form of offensive pairings . The players are , overcompensating not comfortable in their roles or their system? But they have given up and are playing street ball . And next year ?...Manning’s successful because they’re making money , not much else ...bland bland and predictable. Rant over .......but this was easily predictable a while back......but everyone’s happy so .......

re gio

what news have you heard? from who?