Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    Well if we lose vs the Galaxy, we are pretty much done so why not go all out and win this!
    This!
    And in the remaining 6 MLS games after the Galaxy use then the full TFC 2 squad, and finish those games with a 0-0-6, and a -18 to a -24 goal diferrential record.
    Would be a nice run-out mini season for those kids...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaEatingYeti View Post
    This!
    And in the remaining 6 MLS games after the Galaxy use then the full TFC 2 squad, and finish those games with a 0-0-6, and a -18 to a -24 goal diferrential record.
    That would almost put TFC 2 players with the same amount of playing time as first team members by the end of the year sadly enough aha.
    Play-by-Play Commentator for League 1 Ontario.
    Twitter (@MartinOmes)
    Road Trips: LA Galaxy, FC Cincinnati, Montreal (x2), Columbus (x3), NYCFC, NY Red Bulls, DC United, Atlanta, and Seattle!

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaEatingYeti View Post
    This!
    If we went 0-0-6 for the remainder of the season, the fanbase would go nuts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    If we went 0-0-6 for the remainder of the season, the fanbase would go nuts.
    Maybe that would be a positive happening for the future of this club... in this moment of it's history...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we need to check on a few guys and see who is ready for the first team. I wouldn’t field an entirely green lineup because they’d be outmatched at most positions and it would be hard to see how certainly players would perform when supported by the regulars.

Akinola is the obvious one. Not sure if anybody else is that close to ready. Hundal, perhaps. Endoh...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given the CBA mentions bonuses for this type of game i suspect the only players TFC can play in this game are ones with MLS contracts. So that would rule out your Hundals, Endohs etc

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    I think we need to check on a few guys and see who is ready for the first team. I wouldn’t field an entirely green lineup because they’d be outmatched at most positions and it would be hard to see how certainly players would perform when supported by the regulars.

Akinola is the obvious one. Not sure if anybody else is that close to ready. Hundal, perhaps. Endoh...
    Would it be Dunn, Daniels along with Ayo since they are actually on first team contracts. Not sure if the Reds have the space to do anything even on a short term basis for Endoh , Hundal etc?

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are 9 points off playoffs with 7 games to go. Playoff probability is small.
    This Cup is a good looking piece of silver for the trophy cabinet so I hope we win it and I will be there to watch. As the two leagues get closer over time we will look back and remember that we won it first in 2018, despite (possibly) missing playoffs

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KingLedley View Post
    We are 9 points off playoffs with 7 games to go. Playoff probability is small.
    This Cup is a good looking piece of silver for the trophy cabinet so I hope we win it and I will be there to watch. As the two leagues get closer over time we will look back and remember that we won it first in 2018, despite (possibly) missing playoffs
    Would definitely be nice to win that in a season like this. Need those shining moments like when we won the Canadian Championship this year. At least there are some bright spots. If we don't win hopefully we make it a hell of a challenge for the Mexicans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post

God I really rate Hundal

I'm still really disappointed with the level from TFC II. I think a lot of the better prospects would have been much better off with a loan to a higher quality side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You Beauty !
    Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    You play to win the game.

Interestingly, Philly's schedule the rest of the way in is atrociously difficult. They could conceivably lose out all of their games, or maybe pick up points against just Minnesota.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe we’ll see Akinola , (and whose unpredictably keeps opponents guessing ,) who has been forgotten in Vanney’s own special way but hopefully won’t be lost a la Edwards . I’m sure those playing will be from the last place TFC 2, wow , and they don’t lower prices , shameful , we’re starting to be taken for granted ......again .......why doesn’t anyone ask why our 2nd team is so poor , Most other MLS teams have some very good backups / well placed reserve teams . Recipe for a disaster .
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana