Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shway View Post
    But I will say their process of being a member is weirdly more complex than becoming a RPB.
    Wait, I'm confused. I thought there were no members, just likeminded individuals "coming together around an idea"? ...Or some bullshit like that.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are some answers and due process needed here by authorities ! Contributed , but I’m tired of some cowards (definitely cannot be called supporters) , ruining the game and our teams/groups overall image . The coward that did this is hiding like a dog , I’m sure surrounded by friends in denial .
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JT Red127 View Post
    Harsh. Not a member here so not going to comment more on RBP helping out, but as an individual I'm more than willing to help out for a few busks at least. What a horrible thing to happen to someone. Heard about this back when it occurred, thought it was kinda odd it wasn't reported more.
    From what I heard, both parties involved in the fight didn’t want to get the police involved, I’m guessing because healthcare costs in the US can basically ruin your life for a long time, it was decided to create a go fund me. Crowd funding healthcare in the US is very common.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Following this!