Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Atlanta away August long weekend

I don't know if there's a group going down for Atlanta on the 4th, but if there were I was wondering if there's a specific section we're supposed to buy tickets in?

Also any tips on what do there would be great. Having a hard time coming up with a four day itinerary for a town like that.

P.S. if there's already a thread on this feel free to merge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be there with a group of 4! I'm probably just gonna ring their ticketing line to see if there's a away section for the game.

UPDATE: looks like it's section 229. Anyone know if RPB (or anyone) is holding onto any tix?
    Last edited by Number Nine; 07-27-2018 at 02:01 PM.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number Nine View Post
    I'll be there with a group of 4! I'm probably just gonna ring their ticketing line to see if there's a away section for the game.

UPDATE: looks like it's section 229. Anyone know if RPB (or anyone) is holding onto any tix?
    Yes there is tickets available for RPB Members
    2020 Away Days: San Jose (Feb 29)
    2019 Away Days:
    Philadelphia (March 2), Montreal (July 13, September 18), New York City (October 23), Atlanta (October 30), Seattle MLS CUP (November 10)
    2018 Away Days: Monterrey MX (March 13), Mexico City (April 10), Guadalajara MX (April 25), Montreal (Oct 21)
    2017 Away Days
    : Salt Lake City, Philly, LA, ATL, NJ, Columbus

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep. I got two of em!

Quote Originally Posted by djcuse View Post
    Yes there is tickets available for RPB Members
    Road Games: ‘16-PHL,MTL,MTL(ECF); ‘17-CLB,ORL,NYC,DCU,CHI,MTL;
    ‘18-MTL,NER,OTT,ATL,MTL; ‘19-MTL; ‘22-MTL​;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the TFC subreddit from an Atlanta fan for the game Saturday (not going, but this looks like fun times)

'You’re invited! We may be rivals on the pitch, but we’re partiers all. TFC fans—if you’re in ATL on 8/4, come join us pre-match at the Gulch. We had the party to end all with Portland & a total blast with NYCFC. We’d love the same with you! More details in this post & Guide attached. Cheers!'

https://www.reddit.com/r/tfc/comment...the_pitch_but/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm interested in going down this weekend.. never been to an away game. Do I need to be an RPB member in order to buy tickets in the same section as RPB?

RPB Member
    Away Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pfk View Post
    From the TFC subreddit from an Atlanta fan for the game Saturday (not going, but this looks like fun times)

'You’re invited! We may be rivals on the pitch, but we’re partiers all. TFC fans—if you’re in ATL on 8/4, come join us pre-match at the Gulch. We had the party to end all with Portland & a total blast with NYCFC. We’d love the same with you! More details in this post & Guide attached. Cheers!'

https://www.reddit.com/r/tfc/comment...the_pitch_but/
    If you’re in ATL, go to this. Went last year, and it was great fun. The fans were all really nice and welcoming.
    Away trips: 2014 - Seattle. 2015 - Montreal. 2016 - Montreal x2. Playoffs - NYCFC, Montreal. 2017 - Salt Lake, Philly, Ottawa, Montreal, Chicago, LA, Atlanta. ​Playoffs - NYRB, Columbus. 2018 ​- Monterrey, MX (Tigres) CCL, Montreal, Ottawa, Montreal. 2019 - ​Philly, Montreal, Seattle (MLS Cup final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mauser09 View Post
    I'm interested in going down this weekend.. never been to an away game. Do I need to be an RPB member in order to buy tickets in the same section as RPB?

yes are there tickets for away and how much

RPB Member
    Away Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We had a link available for Red Patch Members, but ATL FO closed down the link July 22nd.
    Away trips: 2014 - Seattle. 2015 - Montreal. 2016 - Montreal x2. Playoffs - NYCFC, Montreal. 2017 - Salt Lake, Philly, Ottawa, Montreal, Chicago, LA, Atlanta. ​Playoffs - NYRB, Columbus. 2018 ​- Monterrey, MX (Tigres) CCL, Montreal, Ottawa, Montreal. 2019 - ​Philly, Montreal, Seattle (MLS Cup final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ I missed the deadline too but am aiming to buy tickets in 229, which is the section they offered, or one of the neighboring sections and probably just go over and congregate in 229 during the game either way.