Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Unplanned and accidental" what a joke. That is not taking responsibility and certainly is not "manning up". Stop giving them kudos for getting caught and having no choice but to give us that vague/BS statement. Takes absolutely no courage to give everyone that fluff.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Menelaos View Post
    "Unplanned and accidental" what a joke. That is not taking responsibility and certainly is not "manning up". Stop giving them kudos for getting caught and having no choice but to give us that vague/BS statement. Takes absolutely no courage to give everyone that fluff.
    That was their first statement. The second one they put out yesterday accepted all blame and pointed to their behavior as being bad.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    That was their first statement. The second one they put out yesterday accepted all blame and pointed to their behavior as being bad.
    Take a look again... second paragraph. "We wish to clarify that the incidents which interrupted gameplay were unplanned and accidental ..." There is nothing accidental about bringing those things into the stadium and using them.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheInebr...=page_internal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post

Nah, the second one said unplanned and accidental.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So they have banned all IB members until the investigation is completed.

I only know this because I am currently mistakenly banned lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Menelaos View Post
    Agreed.

Not going to miss those clowns.

Onto the positive....Keep up the good work, RPB! You guys bring positivity to every match and I enjoy being a supportive neighbour in 111.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you accidentally bring in a flare, light it up & throw it on the pitch within 10 seconds?

A rousing chant of "You Fucked Up!" comes to mind.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    How do you accidentally bring in a flare, light it up & throw it on the pitch within 10 seconds?

A rousing chant of "You Fucked Up!" comes to mind.
    Good one
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gmacpheetfc View Post
    So they have banned all IB members until the investigation is completed.

I only know this because I am currently mistakenly banned lol.
    A 114er here, are you trying to say I would actually be able to see the games now?
    Holy shit.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GBV View Post
    A 114er here, are you trying to say I would actually be able to see the games now?
    Holy shit.

As a fellow sufferer in 114, relate. I'm all for support, but blocking views during critical plays to show the world how "ultra" you are is being inconsiderate.
    Last edited by Oldtimer; 07-25-2018 at 05:32 PM.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post

As a fellow sufferer in 114, relate. I'm all for support, but blocking views during critical plays to show the world how "ultra" you are is being inconsiderate.
    nothing blocking views tonight..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, just wanted to say, Southeast corner brought it last night. Good work folks.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The southend rocked last night , you could really hear it even from the north end at times, especially during the bounce !!

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They were disliked quite a lot before and I can only see this getting worse down the road, sadly.

And it doesnt count as "owning up to it" if you make some vague explanation that looks like it was written by a 10 year old after ages when you have no choice.

Ban them for life. No sympathy. Were all adults. No excuses.

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The flags in that gif are triggering my 114 PTSD.
    lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They've been permanently banned now.

Not even allowed into the South End without going through MLS fan conduct education courses, at their own expense.

How many do you think will still try to get into the stadium and cause nonsense from other seats?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    How many do you think will still try to get into the stadium and cause nonsense from other seats?

They would be arrested if caught so I can't imagine too many will roll the dice on that.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ban the individuals at fault not the whole group. Hopefully it's just a scare tactic temporarily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I guess a new group will start up, unless MLSE want some fo the existing groups to expand into 114.

But seriously how many of those individuals will take the MLS fan conduct course?

RPB Member
    Banners Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    So I guess a new group will start up, unless MLSE want some fo the existing groups to expand into 114.

But seriously how many of those individuals will take the MLS fan conduct course?
    Pretty steep pricing $250USD and 4 hours online.

[IMG][/IMG]

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMHO

Its not temporary & frankly MLSE had little choice.

The group believed in a collective group voice but not in a collective responsibility for the behaviour of those within the group. They did not care even a smidgen how anybody else was effected by what they as a collective did. (see the people behind them in that section and flag use)

If a member of the group was caught going past the accepted behavioural code, they as a collective closed ranks to ensure said person was not forced to face punishment. Nobody came forward & nobody said who was at fault. In a private setting, for the people running an event, this is an untenable approach to dealing with serious safety stupidity (fires, destruction of property, a man in hospital in Columbus) & moral stupidity (the harrassment of that Montreal 2stick being brandished by a guy wearing their shirt) that endangered, harassed & threatened other people.

They as a group received the benefit of being a recognized supporter group. This is not a right - behavours can be negotiated but ultimately SG status is provided by a private group for functions in a private setting (see the back of a ticket to understand how games in a public venue are a private event). As a group, they were warned that behaviour within the group was endangering the group as a whole's status as ticket holders. As a group, they on numerous occasions stuck to an ethos steeped in hubris ("without ultras there is no football") & a "don't snitch" gang mentality.

They thought they were needed so much that the behaviour that clearly came from within the group would not have to be addressed by the group as a whole & they also thought the collective bore no responsibility to ensure people outside the group were safe by excising those who endangered others.

They were wrong.

They are done.

They are not needed.

Moving on.
    Last edited by OgtheDim; 08-23-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.... And the atmosphere at BMO field has just drastically changed. Means we'll here tribal rhythm Nation, that much louder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So is the whole section 114 part of that group.
    What if you had season tickets since day 1, but don't consider yourself affiliated. Does this mean you now lose your season tickets.
    If thats the case, whats the benefit of someone associating themselves with there section season seat holders.
    I read an article saying they have revoked and refunded season ticket holders
    https://www.wakingthered.com/2018/8/...-incident-2018

i) Immediate and permanent termination of Inebriatti’s status as an official supporter group and all associated supporter group privileges;
    (ii) Termination and refund of all seat accounts associated with Inebriatti; and

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
    Wow that's a lot of money...I don't see anyone wanting to take that course then...hmm maybe I can move my 2 seats into 114!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This online course seems to be more tailored towards alcohol/substance incidents based on reading the following.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post

[IMG][/IMG]

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shway View Post
    .... And the atmosphere at BMO field has just drastically changed. Means we'll here tribal rhythm Nation, that much louder.
    Tribal Rhythm Nation's drums and pans (atmosphere) versus fan safety and hooliganism, hmm! something wrong with that picture.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Kings asked if they wanted to move over. Depending on the size of the cohort it might make sense. Unify all the vocal groups into one section to play off each other. Allow some of the 114 folks who want to stand and be in the supporters area but don't want to be right in the thick of things to shimmy over to 116.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as atmosphere, I've noticed that U-Sector has come alive again now that they aren't intimidated by the blackshirt hooligans.

114 can easily be filled with RPB and U-Sector members. We don't need the Inebriatti.

As someone who has seats in 114, I can tell you that the SSH around me is glad that the Inebriatti are gone. Their constant blocking views of crucial plays by their flags and their "FU" attitude was beyond annoying.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As someone who has seats in 114, I can tell you that the SSH around me is glad that the Inebriatti are gone. Their constant blocking views of crucial plays by their flags and their "FU" attitude was beyond annoying.
    I second this. Not a fan of that attitude. Had some run ins with them in our section. This is good news for me.