RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Osorio on the MLS FIFA 19 Cover- MAKE IT HAPPEN - Give Him Some Love

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2018/...9-custom-cover

They take the top 4

Martinez, sure

But the next top vote getter is a guy from RSL.

LIKE COME ON!!!!

RPB Member
    Away Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Current top 4:

Martinez (ATL) - 44%
    Elis (HOU) - 15%
    Glad (RSL) - 12%
    Dwyer (ORL) - 4%

Oso is sitting on 1% with 7 players on 2-3% and 5 other players on 1%.

Gunna take a huge push to get Oso up there. If you do vote, you can vote as many times as you want. Do we really want Houston, Salt Lake and Orlando on the MLS FIFA cover? Nahhh. Let’s go!
    Away trips: 2014 - Seattle. 2015 - Montreal. 2016 - Montreal x2. Playoffs - NYCFC, Montreal. 2017 - Salt Lake, Philly, Ottawa, Montreal, Chicago, LA, Atlanta. ​Playoffs - NYRB, Columbus. 2018 ​- Monterrey, MX (Tigres) CCL, Montreal, Ottawa, Montreal. 2019 - ​Philly, Montreal, Seattle (MLS Cup final)

RPB Member
    Away Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok now Piatti is 4th... that’s even worse!
    Away trips: 2014 - Seattle. 2015 - Montreal. 2016 - Montreal x2. Playoffs - NYCFC, Montreal. 2017 - Salt Lake, Philly, Ottawa, Montreal, Chicago, LA, Atlanta. ​Playoffs - NYRB, Columbus. 2018 ​- Monterrey, MX (Tigres) CCL, Montreal, Ottawa, Montreal. 2019 - ​Philly, Montreal, Seattle (MLS Cup final)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It says you can vote as many times as you like but once you vote it shows the percentage and doesn't appear like you can vote as many times as you like. How do we get around this? Or is it as many times as you like but max vote one per day or something like that? I don't see any fine print.

RPB Member
    Away Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    It says you can vote as many times as you like but once you vote it shows the percentage and doesn't appear like you can vote as many times as you like. How do we get around this? Or is it as many times as you like but max vote one per day or something like that? I don't see any fine print.
    Hmm maybe there’s a cool down period. I’ve gone one once an hour and voted no problem each time, but I’ve just don’t and reloaded the page and I’m unable to.

Maybe they changed something to try and calm down all the votes from Atlanta lol

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tunnelred View Post
    Hmm maybe there’s a cool down period. I’ve gone one once an hour and voted no problem each time, but I’ve just don’t and reloaded the page and I’m unable to.

Maybe they changed something to try and calm down all the votes from Atlanta lol
    I voted once on each browser but then a cookie gets stored I think to prevent another vote. I deleted my cookies and closed/reopened the browser and I was able to vote again. Did it a couple more times but my time is limited so he only gets 8 votes from me for now. Will try later to see if it is a timed thing too.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the first time I've ever heard of Glad...so better get voting
    Play-by-Play Commentator for League 1 Ontario.
    Twitter (@MartinOmes)
    Road Trips: LA Galaxy, FC Cincinnati, Montreal (x2), Columbus (x3), NYCFC, NY Red Bulls, DC United, Atlanta, and Seattle!