never a dull moment with the inebriati. seems to me the team should have acted a bit sooner and with a lot more accuracy. some culpability among themselves would have saved them but..how are you able to bring explosive devices into a sports arena in this day and age? if i was an ottawa fury/pointy ball supporter i would be asking some very strong questions about the security of that stadium. that last 'boom' you hear is not a road flare. if that security team isnt stripped of its license i would be shocked. that probably has a lot to do with the full ban. that was risky and dangerous and nobody supports that.
im not entirely shocked to hear of them getting banned but all of them?? i did enjoy the noise and racaus they brought. we need less 'clap clap clap'. without them there we now have a lot tourists and the void between drums in the east vs west is far more noticable. the drumming has always been an issue. as long as the drums are further away from each other the greater the delay and thus the off beat drumming. centralizing the drums is the only fix. everyone chants to the beat of the nearest drums which leads the chanting off course as well.
there is a good chant in the middle of 115 sometimes - 'all at different times' but you have to yell it out of time with anyone else yelling it. its actually not that easy to do.