Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apologies to Og but after last night's win we sit 9 points back of 6/5 with 2 in hand on the Impact and 1 in hand on the Revs with Chi, orl, phi in between. With our starters back this is so doable

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo Starr View Post
    Apologies to Og but after last night's win we sit 9 points back of 6/5 with 2 in hand on the Impact and 1 in hand on the Revs with Chi, orl, phi in between. With our starters back this is so doable
    I'm not gonna listen! Just hoping for some better games, best players back and no major new injuries, fewer repetitive errors, less ball watching, consistent effort, and possibly an upgrade on defense and backup striker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have been splashing around in the water, ever since the CCL final, that last night's road victory serves as a flotation device.
    A win against the Fire at home and then a strong showing in Atlanta and I am willing to say that we TFC fans are in a raft.
    Not willing to dream of sighting land (playoff spot) until post game September 1....

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Still Kicking View Post
    We have been splashing around in the water, ever since the CCL final, that last night's road victory serves as a flotation device.
    A win against the Fire at home and then a strong showing in Atlanta and I am willing to say that we TFC fans are in a raft.
    Not willing to dream of sighting land (playoff spot) until post game September 1....
    Island sighting continues Wednesday for me. That's my focus.

So happy to see Seba pass Gordon all time goals while playing his team. Please carry on.
    Last edited by Fort York Redcoat; 07-22-2018 at 09:27 AM.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We face a lot of playoff-calibre teams in the next two months, so I too will be practicing self care. Still, good to see the win, and I think Edwards just won himself a starting spot - he was one of the most effective Fire players on the night.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man of the match....Mavinga. He hasbeen the best defender in MLS since last August, and despite being rusty, he was picture perfect last night. He is the reason TFC had a clean sheet in the first half. He allows Bradley to move up a little, leading to that pass to Seba....it all starts at the back...and for most of this miserable season, the second stringers, just don’t have his skill or his smarts. The team makes the playoffs if Mavinga plays.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't argue on Mavinga as man of the match, although sometimes I worry about his positioning - on the goal Nikolic missed and the one he scored, for example. But he was huge last night and his presence transforms the defence. He also plays the ball well out of defence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are these islands and flotation devices you guys speak of-all I see are mermaids, sexy alluring playoff mermaids!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are these islands and flotation devices you guys speak of-all I see are mermaids, sexy alluring playoff mermaids!
    You win, I am clearly water logged and you are having all the fun...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sirens my friends Sirens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post
    I've always been a huge Oso fan but I never would've thought he could be this good. Just been incredible since MLS Cup.
    What's a domestic attacking midfielder worth in MLS that is likely to finish with double digit goals?