Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not fully ready to give up on Seba yet. I want to see how he plays/reacts once Jozy and VV are back and healthy. If he still has a low work rate and seems disinterested then I don't know what else they could do for him. It is no secret that other teams have figured him out and he doesn't have anyone to play off right now. We have all seem how he can catch fire, I am hoping Jozy's impending return is the spark to light that fire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be at his best, Giovinco needs a number 9 that knows how to play with him. We need Altidore back, but we also could use a proper sub for him. Ricketts and Hamilton are OK for late game subs, but are not good enough to offer what we need for a full 90.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dreaddogs View Post
    SELL BRADLEY to LAFC..... get Ciman ....
    or just get Ciman

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trane View Post
    To be at his best, Giovinco needs a number 9 that knows how to play with him. We need Altidore back, but we also could use a proper sub for him. Ricketts and Hamilton are OK for late game subs, but are not good enough to offer what we need for a full 90.
    Your point is accurate , we’ve never had anyone to work with him ( bring down high balls and distribute ) , Jose dispight his size works best with his feet , a bull of course . It’s a shame , he’ll go to team that will have people to give and go , pass , and he’ll be reinvented . Too many Hamilton’s , Chapman’s etc , being truly ineffective. This year is total wash and waiting for new coach , new forward philosophy next year . For me that’s a shame . We have a weakened front and we expect to improve ? I guess our goal is to slip into playoffs . All three DP’s have to go next year . That’s why the new mgr with Red Bull background is better for us .
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strictlye View Post
    This may be controversial subject but am I the only one that feels that we need to get rid of Gio?

- He doesn't look like he wants run anymore. He barely moves on the field.
    - Cash in on him while he still has value and sign a younger striker and cash to help pay for our high salaries
    - No longer attracting the defence and drawing multiple players to at least be getting assists.

When he first came in he was all over the place and scoring from everywhere. Now it seems that he can only score from a free kick when nobody is on him.

Thoughts?
    You must be quite pleased right now, depending on who they bring in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dreaddogs View Post
    SELL BRADLEY to LAFC..... get Ciman ....
    Appears your offered price was high, haha.