Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
    I'd warn everybody against expecting a blowout because, well, MLS. That and I think Seattle will be coming out guns blazing to prove they can still ball. but if TFC weathers the first 20 minutes of their assault. I think they can turn the tables and quality will prevail.
    They are still quality. They are pretty strong defensively, but hopeless up front. The 2018 version of SKC the last couple of years.

I want to put four or five goals past them for reasons of cold hate. Not saying it's rational.
    "There are some people who might have better technique than me, and some may be fitter than me, but the main thing is tactics. With most players, tactics are missing. You can divide tactics into insight, trust, and daring." - Johan Cruyff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    They are still quality. They are pretty strong defensively, but hopeless up front. The 2018 version of SKC the last couple of years.

I want to put four or five goals past them for reasons of cold hate. Not saying it's rational.
    We need to do that to someone to make up the GD after the Houston game. May as well be the Sounders

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post

I would also like to beat them senseless.