Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn I did not see that jacket, else I would have snapped one up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love that jacket...great find!!

I popped into the store yesterday afternoon on my way home from work...the store was empty...a huge difference from the chaos last year but last year we were the newly crowned MLS Champions and they were selling the ladies and mens play off and Championship t-shirts for $5.00...long sleeve play off t-shirts were $10.00...I paid $10.00 for a Championship hoody as well...Championship scarves last year were $5.00...this year the same Championship t-shirts and the scarves are $10.00...double in price from last year...

I was happy to snag $2.00 Championship lanyards and key chains

Overall I was a little disappointed with the sale for sure...being a Leaf fan as well...unless you like the T Arena stuff...not much there!

Happy Shopping!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No jackets this morning...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the update

Quote Originally Posted by paul-collins View Post
    No jackets this morning...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.torontofcstore.ca

Jerseys on sale here. Oddly you can get customized authentic jerseys with Seba/VV/Jozy for cheaper than what they have already made for.
    Got a Seba for 60 something shipped if im not mistaken.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saw that, I wonder if they come with Gold Star though?

Quote Originally Posted by Ossington Mental Youth View Post

Jerseys on sale here. Oddly you can get customized authentic jerseys with Seba/VV/Jozy for cheaper than what they have already made for.
    2020 Away Days: San Jose (Feb 29)
    2019 Away Days:
    Philadelphia (March 2), Montreal (July 13, September 18), New York City (October 23), Atlanta (October 30), Seattle MLS CUP (November 10)
    2018 Away Days: Monterrey MX (March 13), Mexico City (April 10), Guadalajara MX (April 25), Montreal (Oct 21)
    2017 Away Days
    : Salt Lake City, Philly, LA, ATL, NJ, Columbus

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There were jerseys at the sale already crested (with the "Star" as well) -in Giovinco, Bradley and Osorio (I saw those three and got a Red Giovinco and a White Bradley as unfortunately the Osorio was XXL) - they were $45 as opposed to the plain jerseys for $35 at RSA.....on that website the $59.99 jersey (crested with Giovinco for example) still costs $80 or so with taxes and shipping when I tried it just now....still a very good deal, but a $35 jersey plus cresting at a discount (from RSA or the stadium) as a STH would still be a bit cheaper....frankly I don't know why the white ones aren't on sale on the website too, as they cannot sell them with a Gold Star on it this year (it must be a silver star on this years jersey), even though the jersey "style" of the White one is unchanging --- the team was dumping the white jerseys last year at the stadium for 50% (75%?!) off at the last few games if I'm not mistaken --- I would never buy a white jersey at full price (I just add the style to my collection or use it for autographs, but a white jersey is just an accident waiting to happen!!) as they always sell way less of those ones than the Red jerseys and they always end up being put out at huge discounts later on in the year.....bring back the Onyx!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was too lazy to go outside in the trash weather to RSA, especially as im working nights this week. Was under the impression that jerseys were $35 and another 35 to be customized as a result i figured ah what the hell, ill just pay that and have it shipped to my door. Star doesnt bother me as much as ive got the away already with the star. If anything Ive got a Seba jersey 'pre cup' which i always wanted but was scared id jinx him (i have done that with other players in the past and as a result waited until he had left or in this case might be leaving)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jerseys are now $20. Lots of white XL and L. Adult sizes of Red basically gone (a bunch of the scoop neck women's replicas though)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the t shirts, hats and scarves are now $5, lots of the White jerseys for $20, all sizes , they still have piles of them in storage. apparently. Open until 7:30 if anyone is interested. Lots of random stuff all around, on racks. Bit of a dumpster dive. LOL

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Piles of white = bring back the oynx

RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/
    RPBScarf:2015/2019/2023

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my jersey today and it's got a star

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great to know. I just ordered a customized authentic home red. Came out to $61cdn total which included free shipping!

Got my jersey today and it's got a star
    2020 Away Days: San Jose (Feb 29)
    2019 Away Days:
    Philadelphia (March 2), Montreal (July 13, September 18), New York City (October 23), Atlanta (October 30), Seattle MLS CUP (November 10)
    2018 Away Days: Monterrey MX (March 13), Mexico City (April 10), Guadalajara MX (April 25), Montreal (Oct 21)
    2017 Away Days
    : Salt Lake City, Philly, LA, ATL, NJ, Columbus

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Keeper shirt

If anyone has a black and red goal keeper shit size small or medium they want to part with msg me I’ll grab it