Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default TFC Merchandise Sales 2018

New Season - New TFC Merchandise Sales Thread.

Please post any TFC Merchandise sales & offers here.

Cheers

RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/
    RPBScarf:2015/2019/2023

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

National sports has TFC T-shirts, Sweaters and Hoodies for 30-40% off until May 3rd.
    Attached Images Attached Images

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spend $150 on TFC Gear at BMO Team Shops or Real Sports and receive a mini replica MLS Cup while supplies last.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Real sports clearance sale May 28th - May 30th. Anyone in attendance please post what TFC gear available here. Thx

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know if the keeper shirts are in yet ?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kottisinick View Post
    Anyone know if the keeper shirts are in yet ?
    the shop by the King Club had the Grey/Neon Green kit in on Friday
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone at the sale?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cas87 View Post
    the shop by the King Club had the Grey/Neon Green kit in on Friday
    Yeah I saw those too. I asked one of the guys if they are getting the blue GK kits in and he said they won't be. Not sure if he was just a guy working at a booth or he was actually in the know. I saw a girl wearing the Onyx/Red GK shirt from this year at the last game so those ones must have been for sale somewhere at some point.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was a problem with the order from adidas. They are slowly getting them in. Thing is those guys at the kiosks don’t know anything. The say one thing and the other person say something else but no one knows anything they just pretend. Don’t worry they are coming in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know if the members card gets a discount for everything at Real Sports Apparel or is it just TFC Items?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adidas.ca discount code 25% off (15% off outlet) until July 15th - enjoy!

TFCMEMBER

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Championship Rings available for purchase ---- thought we might be getting a replica one as STH (Argos giving away 6500 of them later this month), but apparently not.....even the replicas are into the hundreds.....I thought the paper-weight one might be a better idea as a souvenir as its a bit bigger and I highly doubt I would ever actually wear one of these monster things on my hand anyways.....I've already spent enough on Championship merch already, what's another few hundred , and I figure this may be the last one of these types of items for a while (I'm not seeing a ring in our future this year).....ha ha ha......

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went to Soccer X outlet in Concord today and they just received 2 boxes of TFC Gear.

Some examples of what TFC Gear they have available in store:

Red Zip up sweater $40
    Dark Grey Zip Up ZNE Sweater $52
    2018-19 White Replica Jerseys – Adult and Youth sizes - (no star) $44
    T-shirts Various Red or Black
    2017 MLS Cup Champs T-shirts Red
    Long sleeve Dark grey T-shirts with Hoodie & Large Red TFC Logo

Sorry I did not get a chance to ask the price of the t-shirts.

RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/
    RPBScarf:2015/2019/2023

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ Went by there today --- T-shirts were about $12 or so, the long sleeve ones (with a hood) were about $22 (I got one of those) --- if you chat with them for a bit (always helps to be friendly) you can probably get an even better deal (I got 2 t-shirts and the long sleeve shirt for $40 all in)....they said that more stuff may arrive in the coming days....

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tons of 2017 Championship gear 50% off on Fanatics website until Midnight tonight.
    Be aware you will have to pay the 26% or whatever to cover duty they charge upfront.

https://www.fanatics.com/mls/toronto...614871098?os=1
    2020 Away Days: San Jose (Feb 29)
    2019 Away Days:
    Philadelphia (March 2), Montreal (July 13, September 18), New York City (October 23), Atlanta (October 30), Seattle MLS CUP (November 10)
    2018 Away Days: Monterrey MX (March 13), Mexico City (April 10), Guadalajara MX (April 25), Montreal (Oct 21)
    2017 Away Days
    : Salt Lake City, Philly, LA, ATL, NJ, Columbus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All Jerseys are 50% off at real sports online and in store. Any reason why? Our we changing both jerseys?
    Anyone have a promo code for real sports ? Use to be bdayoct (basically bday as whatever month your in)
    Authentic short sleeve $65
    long sleeve $75

Its $35 to customize all jersey expect red long sleeve which add $55 (anyway to get it cheaper at bmo itself or instore) which basically kills the deal
    Last edited by witenite; 10-06-2018 at 09:29 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adidas has black Friday deal - additional 50% off Clearance which includes 3 TFC Items:

TFC jersey - short or long sleeve HOME $30
    TFC Jacket $30

https://www.adidas.ca/en/mls-men-outlet

Enjoy!!!!

Act fast!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Showing $60 now

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC1986 View Post
    Showing $60 now
    The additional 50% off is applied once you add the item to the cart. You will see price drop to $30.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Real Sports Apparel sale on from Monday to Weds of this week - usually lots of good deals to be had.....if anyone goes down to the sale, any updates on available stock and prices will be very much appreciated....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grey MLS Cup Hoodies $30
    Red and White Jerseys with the Star $35 or $40
    MLS Cup toques, Hats and Shirts $10
    Banners were $15 or $10

They had a bunch of scarves too and other stuff.

Check the orange sale price sticker, noticed it was different on the same items.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Bought too much merch - may as well load up on 2017 stuff - might be the peak of things for awhile to come - years from now it will be like wearing 1992-1993 Jays gear - we will tell the next generation of a time and a place when TFC ruled the league....ha ha ha...

No matter how their time ends here, wearing a Giovinco, Bradley, Altidore jersey (all of them will have their numbers honoured in some way eventually) will always be ok by me - like wearing an Alomar or Carter Blue Jays jersey nowadays.....I will focus on what they did accomplish here, not on the imperfections of any exits that take place....they changed what it meant to be a TFC fan - from a laughingstock in the league, and in the market, to an actual fandom to be proud of — most of us long-timers (does anyone have a media guide?! Ha ha ha) remember a time of having to explain what MLS was, and the fact that we even had a team to support.....

As an aside - obviously a ton of TFC merch available -- lots of the really nice Mitchell and Ness stuff for reasonable prices - buy "bigger", as they fit tighter ($10 T's and $25-$30 sweats) --- still had lots of champs hats ($10), all of the accessories like pins and keychains and stuff for $2, found a few jerseys made up in Bradley, Giovinco, Osorio (those may be gone?!) and lots of plain ones (more white than red) --- lots of goalie jerseys (all variations) -- the really nice "red and black" striped one was there so I picked that one up, found one Mitchell and Ness Jacket for $35 (normally $120), assorted Argos stuff (including some Grey Cup stuff and Boat logo stuff), some Leafs (lots of Arenas stuff) and Raptors as well.....worth the trip in my opinion.....
    Last edited by tfcfans; 01-28-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No sign of any long sleeve jerseys (well, one 2XL red) but lots of clearout, especially 2017 champion stuff.

I'd have loved to get one of the black golf jackets that they've had at BMO Field this past year, but none have ever showed up at RealSports (and that's still true). In fact there aren't currently *any* jackets of note for TFC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinking that the keeper kits fit like the regular jersey I picked up a green as well yellowish grey kit in 2XL. If anyone wishes to swap up for an XL let me aware. Managed to pick up the red keeper kit in XL and it fits this fat bastard great

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paul-collins View Post
    No sign of any long sleeve jerseys (well, one 2XL red) but lots of clearout, especially 2017 champion stuff.

I'd have loved to get one of the black golf jackets that they've had at BMO Field this past year, but none have ever showed up at Real Sports (and that's still true). In fact there aren't currently *any* jackets of note for TFC.
    This was the Mitchell and Ness jacket I found --- priced at $120 originally, on sale for $35.....didn't see any others of note --- except a few Red ones in mostly kid sizes and one Black size Small winter type of jacket........

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn i didn't see these there. Where were they located? Was there a good supply of them?

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    This was the Mitchell and Ness jacket I found --- priced at $120 originally, on sale for $35.....didn't see any others of note --- except a few Red ones in mostly kid sizes and one Black size Small winter type of jacket........
    2019 Away Days:
    Philadelphia (March 2), Montreal (July 13, September 18), New York City (October 23), Atlanta (October 30), Seattle MLS CUP (November 10)
    2018 Away Days: Monterrey MX (March 13), Mexico City (April 10), Guadalajara MX (April 25), Montreal (Oct 21)
    2017 Away Days

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    Thinking that the keeper kits fit like the regular jersey I picked up a green as well yellowish grey kit in 2XL. If anyone wishes to swap up for an XL let me aware. Managed to pick up the red keeper kit in XL and it fits this fat bastard great
    I thought I was the only one who was lucky enough to grab the Red/Black keeper kit in XL. Well done.
    2019 Away Days:
    2017 Away Days

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by djcuse View Post
    I thought I was the only one who was lucky enough to grab the Red/Black keeper kit in XL. Well done.
    I got one too!! I think it may be my “go-to” jersey to wear going forward, as it really looks sharp and fits nicely....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^The jacket was located right near the entrance from Union Station - although I saw a few other styles located elsewhere - I did not see many of that particular style posted (maybe two or three in total).....unless they had more in the back?!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Almost forgot - they had a lot of the “Creators Line” shirts that were designed by Bono, Osorio, Zavaleta and Morgan on sale for $10/$20 - the Bono and Osorio ones are pretty decent in my opinion, but it’s definitely a different kind of style of shirt that may not be everyone’s cup of tea.....

In my experience if you can attend at different times (if you happen to have easy/quicker access to the store); different merch and additional sizes of merch may show up on Tuesday than was available today; by Wednesday morning pretty much what’s out there is what there is to be sold for the sale.....