Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same .. multiple browsers, change internet connection, incognito ... nothing working

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    My code works but I'm getting errors when trying to search.

We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device.

So that you may continue to shop, we recommend using a different device (laptop, phone, tablet, etc.). Using a shared device? Make sure you’re logged into your Ticketmaster account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suds View Post
    Same .. multiple browsers, change internet connection, incognito ... nothing working
    Why does Tickermaster suck soooo baaaaaddddllyy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got just fine in but guessing all southend were held back. There was a few in the corners though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loads of tickets available...looks like a lot of SSH did not buy before the deadline?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is ridiculous.

We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device.

So that you may continue to shop, we recommend using a different device (laptop, phone, tablet, etc.). Using a shared device? Make sure you’re logged into your Ticketmaster account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have a code. Mines for 2pm. Thanks in advance. Hoping for another cold match, been amazing each match even though it's been S*** weather haha!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It keeps on telling me my code is not valid when I just had tickets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just called my ticket rep to get tickets due to the error on both IE and Chrome. At work so can't spend all day doing this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've tried ever browser and ever device I have and still get that error.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Couchy81 View Post
    I just called my ticket rep to get tickets due to the error on both IE and Chrome. At work so can't spend all day doing this.
    I did the same. What a gong show.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny, I just got in fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never got in. Luckily I wasn't desperate for additional seats on top of my two seasons. I really hate Ticketmaster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im struggling here. Disregard this post.
    Last edited by Chubbs; 04-13-2018 at 12:57 PM. Reason: added phone number

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JT Red127 View Post
    Loads of tickets available...looks like a lot of SSH did not buy before the deadline?
    1) weather
    2) yes, really short turnaround time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C.Ronaldo View Post
    1) weather
    2) yes, really short turnaround time
    Also competing with Raptors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same problems with the 2pm presale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There were a lot available when i got some extras for a coworker at noon but now checking the app presale and slim pickings. Wonder if they are holding back or its nearly sold out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Unable to complete your request"
    SORRY BUT I THOUGHT YOUR EXORBITANT FEES WOULD PROVIDE A DECENT ONLINE PURCHASING SYSTEM
    *rant over, momentarily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cmonyoureds View Post
    "Unable to complete your request"
    SORRY BUT I THOUGHT YOUR EXORBITANT FEES WOULD PROVIDE A DECENT ONLINE PURCHASING SYSTEM
    *rant over, momentarily
    Seriously. They do one thing - sell tickets online. Why are there almost always errors?!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I use the mobile site the only tickets I can buy are over 100 dollar. Is anyone else seeing this?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man I never tried, but feel for people who did and got messed up by TM, ain't technology sometimes beautiful.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Couchy81 View Post
    Also competing with Raptors.
    who? lol

with the leafs tanking raptors price just went up

i will cry if all 3 teams let me down

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C.Ronaldo View Post

i will cry if all 3 teams let me down
    TFC just beat the best team in Mexico, then went and beat the next best team in Mexico.

I desperately want them to do this, but no way do I think these guys will ever have "let me down", no matter what happens.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    TFC just beat the best team in Mexico, then went and beat the next best team in Mexico.

I desperately want them to do this, but no way do I think these guys will ever have "let me down", no matter what happens.
    thanks true, Im passed let me down stage with TFC. But Im so use to eating my cake with ice cream on top now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ticketmaster was brutal, i had tickets and when i went to get tickets i got either an error or saying ithey were taken by another fan. you wathc scalpers still got there take, they went pretty fast

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rather than have this get a bit lost in the game threads, I thought I'd put this up stand alone (but if a mod wants it back in the game thread, no complaint)

So who are these guys?

They are owned by a serious billionaire, Jorge Vergara. We used to talk a bit about Vergara in TFC's early days, when Chivas USA were a weird experiment and a topic of conversation. Haven't heard his name much since then, he's big in the movie business (which is why he put a team in LA to begin with), but just to remind, the big controversial thing about the Chivas experiment in MLS was that....

Chivas only play Mexican players. No foreigners. Ever. This is a big deal for them, a major point of pride. Some people love that, for some other people, that stance is out of step with modern life and a major reason to dislike them. There is a Mexican nationalist element to how Chivas see themselves. Sort of like what TFC were trying to do in the beginning by being the "Reds", but multiply by 100 and do it for 100 years. Chivas definitely look down their nose at teams like Tigres and TFC that build with foreign hired guns.

Which makes their choice of Argentine manager Matias Almeyda weird ... especially since Almeyda does not have a lot of prior managerial experience (he managed at River Plate for a year before joining Chivas and .... that's pretty much it. But Almeyda was a star player. For this with longer memories, he played beside Simeone and in front of Zanetti on the 1998 and 2002 Argentine World Cup teams (he was also in front of Pocchetino in 2002 - those teams produced a lot of managerial talent).

Almeyda had good early success but has been under a lot of pressure lately, because of Chivas' crappy league play this year, but winning the Gran Final might save his job.

Rodolfo Pizarro, their AM, is one of two Guadalajara players that could make the Mexico MNT going to Russia. He has not seen much time with the national team (he played 45 minutes in their last outing v Croatia) but has apparently had a great year at Guadalajara. He cost them $14M in a transfer from Pachuca. That's Pizarro making the interception and doing most of the work on the only goal in the NY tie.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqGj5R-moiQ

Oswaldo Alanis is the other potential Mex MNT player on Chivas. He has been a longtime fixture but didn't make it off the bench against Croatia or Iceland last month. He has had a bitter contract dispute with Chivas, which is maybe affecting the team (more on that later). Alanis had the rocket FK that turned the tide in the Seattle-Chivas quarterfinal second leg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq7LeA_0afI

(more to come later)
    So, continuing....

Up front:

Alan Pulido is their main threat, he plays the false 9 in their 4-2-3-1. Pulido was supposed to be the next Carlos Vela but it hasn't happened for him. He has had a tumultuous career. He came up through Tigres and was a massive emerging star at 19 but then got into a huge fight with Tigres and the FMF over his contract. Sat out half a year then signed by a team in Greece who flipped him to Olympiacos. That summer he got kidnapped (!), then right after that got sold to Chivas.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ter-kidnapping

His strike rate at Chivas was outstanding at first, but right now the guy is cold as ice, he has not scored in almost two months.

Their forwards, Godinez and Zaldivar, are unremarkable, and have nowhere near the pedigree of Dominguez, Peralta, Valencia, or Gignac.

The main threat from Chivas comes from midfield.

At the back:

Edgar Hernandez and Jair Peireira, the first choice CB and LB, are both apparently decent players (not allstars though) but both are out of the BMO game (Hernandez on accumulation, Pereira because he got a two game suspension in the first leg against NYRB for grabbing a guy by the throat - https://twitter.com/JogaBonito_USA/s...27039145373696).

So there will be massive pressure on Carlos Salcido, their 79 year old centre back. (OK. He is only 38.) Salcido is a Mexican legend, he played in three world cups, and the Olympics. (btw Carlos Salcido is not, fortunately, Carlos Salcedo, who I confused him with at first. Salcedo, a current Mex MNT starter at CB, also belongs to Chivas - Salcedo had a cup of coffee a few years ago at RSL, and currently is on loan at (and starts for) Eintracht Frankfurt. I have no idea why Chivas kept Salcido over Salcedo, or why they have two CBs named Carlos Salc*do, but it's good news for us that Salcido and not Salcedo is the guy we'll see Tuesday.)

In goal:

Their starting keeper is out on card accumulation. The back up, this guy, appears to have only played six times in three years.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Jim%C3%A9nez_Ponce

If I had to guess at what Vanney would like to do Tuesday, it'd be that he'd like to get anyone on Chivas' back line not named Alanis 1v1 vs Gio and/or Altidore. A lot. So I expect our buildup to be more on our left side (ie away from Alanis). Would be great if Morrow were available and 100% for this purpose - if not, Ashtone gets the biggest job of his life Tuesday night. (It would be even sweeter if somehow VV could play left mid. One can dream I guess.)

Bottom line. Need to keep a close eye on Pizarro, the one guy who seems capable of breaking us down solo the way Ibarguen did. Other than that, our strategy is obvious. We need to do exactly what we did in the both first legs against Tigres and America, we go balls to the wall forward, and if we get a goal or two, keep pouring it on.
    Last edited by ensco; 04-13-2018 at 06:23 PM.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2-1 first leg at home vs Tigres, then 3-1 first leg at home vs CA, so isn't 4-1 pre-ordained first leg at home vs Chivas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly they've already moved the needle!

But fuck I want them to leave no doubt and finish this miraculous run of play over the course of a year and half!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to see TFC put Chivas to the sword. 4-0 comb.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
    I want to see TFC put Chivas to the sword. 4-0 comb.
    That would be quite nice to see, lets hope they do it.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!