Wow - that will go down as the greatest result in TFC history. At least for a couple of weeks. Teams just don't go in to Azteca and get a result. It is rare in history...even for the best teams that ever played.

For me the 3 stars go to Bono - Moor - Auro Jr. They were all amazing. Moor has stepped up this season over the end of last season - it's great to see. Auro Jr... starter every time great player.

Bradley was brilliant...the goal was fantastic...pass from Gio and Marky...Ricketts made the pass...Osorio. I was jumping around the living room screaming. To keep them scoreless over 91 minutes...

Only gripes were Hasler...you could have won that with a tap in. Would have brought on Aketxe rather than Hamilton. Jozy...apparently was injured in warm up...should have fessed up and started on the bench. Must have been lung bursting to know that there was 1 less sub coming.

But the character and depth on this team - it was brilliant. If you had told me that we would play without Morrow, Mavinga, Jozy, Vazquez, and Van der Viel and get the result in Azteca..I wouldn't have believed it.

If we can get a few of them back for Chivas ...we have a chance. To win the the Concacaf visiting Monterrey, Mexico City, and Guadalajara ...well it couldn't get any better than that.