Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaEatingYeti View Post
    This match will come at the worst possible time one can imagine.
    Almost sure TFC will desperately scramble at that point in time to get into the playoffs, and this is a huge distraction/possible injury/extra fatigue factor for the players.

Yeah man, and what for? The game isn't the problem, the scheduling is. Some one previously mentioned moving one of the MLS games to the week before when we don't have a match. Why does MLS keep doing this? Match congestion is the problem, not necessarily the matches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    This is actually considered a competitive cup match whatever anyone may think of it. It goes along the lines of what Super Liga was.
    I can appreciate that, but we'll see if this is actually taken as a proper competitive game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonso View Post
    Yeah man, and what for? The game isn't the problem, the scheduling is. Some one previously mentioned moving one of the MLS games to the week before when we don't have a match. Why does MLS keep doing this? Match congestion is the problem, not necessarily the matches.
    International window

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    International window

Yeah, true. But we don't have any players playing in a match that actually matters internationally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonso View Post
    Yeah, true. But we don't have any players playing in a match that actually matters internationally.
    But does LA Galaxy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad I didn't buy tickets for this. Sort of happy alot of other people didn't either. And actually take a stand. Unlike other sports teams in our city. Sends a message I believe, that they can't try and sell us a crappy product

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So is this a glorified friendly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, this match is a little silly but I cant get enough of TFC. So no way I wasn't going to buy my tickets for $24. Maybe i'm getting old but I'm not sure what kind of message would be sent by not going to this game.

We're only playing this because we're champions, it's not going to occur very often. Go, and enjoy seeing your club play a high quality opponent, enjoy what with the CCL and this may be the start of a cool international rivalry with a top Mexican club. TFC till I die.