Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Smoking

Have they band smoking outside on south end

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you mean the controlled smoke? I noticed that there was no smoke during Champions League, so that must be a CONCACAF thing

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sn0re View Post
    Do you mean the controlled smoke? I noticed that there was no smoke during Champions League, so that must be a CONCACAF thing
    I think he may mean a cigarette ( :

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by firm View Post
    Have they band smoking outside on south end
    If you are talking about controlled smoke, then it’s a CONCACAF thing like snore said.
    Smoking, cigs, no you can still smoke outside the stadium, but there is no more in and out privileges.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since they took away in/out privileges everywhere in the stadium, ushers in 118 were telling the people around me to smoke at the north end patio area near that Budweiser beer stage thing. It's technically not in the stadium, but it was packed over there from what I overheard.

As for red smoke MLS placed sanctions on us because of the flares that inebriatti had at MLS Cup. Somewhere on instagram i saw a comment that said no smoke, banners or flags for the first 2 mls games. Not sure if that's for everyone or just inebriatti. Not sure how much of that is true, because as I said, I learned this today on instagram.
    Last edited by BenRhodes23; 03-02-2018 at 09:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BenRhodes23 View Post
    Since they took away in/out privileges everywhere in the stadium, ushers in 118 were telling the people around me to smoke at the north end patio area near that Budweiser beer stage thing. It's technically not in the stadium, but it was packed over there from what I overheard.

As for red smoke MLS placed sanctions on us because of the flares that inebriatti had at MLS Cup. Somewhere on instagram i saw a comment that said no smoke, banners or flags for the first 2 mls games. Not sure if that's for everyone or just inebriatti

Tuesdays game wasn’t an MLS game, so, the no controlled smoke was/is a CONCACAF thing...

As for the finger pointing, there is no need, the offending group has been sanctioned and we can leave it at that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As for red smoke MLS placed sanctions on us because of the flares that inebriatti had at MLS Cup. Somewhere on instagram i saw a comment that said no smoke, banners or flags for the first 2 mls games. Not sure if that's for everyone or just inebriatti. Not sure how much of that is true, because as I said, I learned this today on instagram.
    + Usector and sec 117 lit a flare dont blame one group. RPB was the only group who didn't use flares.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    Tuesdays game wasn’t an MLS game, so, the no controlled smoke was/is a CONCACAF thing...

As for the finger pointing, there is no need, the offending group has been sanctioned and we can leave it at that.
    Not pointing fingers. It's what I heard online, I'm just regurgitating it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, don’t poke when poking is not needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T.O TILL I DIE View Post
    + Usector and sec 117 lit a flare dont blame one group. RPB was the only group who didn't use flares.
    I think the flare that was lit in SW, was in 118 not 117, but I know what. You are saying.. there was more than 1 Group that didn’t light a flare though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the update. Was wondering what happened as were a few of us in 112. I don't think most people took it as finger pointing rather than quite literally pointing out what happened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    I think the flare that was lit in SW, was in 118 not 117, but I know what. You are saying.. there was more than 1 Group that didn’t light a flare though.
    the moron who did that got kicked out pretty quick, some punk kid who thought it was funny. No one was impressed..

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The funniest smoke I saw at the cup final actually was in 119. The kid who was on the rail was completely shit faced put it out and waved it around like he was at a rave. Security did not notice or were not able to wave through the crowd. The funniest thing about it was that smoke was of all colours, bright purple LOL

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!