Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just called our SSH telephone line and was told the QR code in the mobile app does not affect the latest bar code printed for a ticket.
    So if you've printed out pdf's, those will still be fine to scan at bmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    I was wondering the same. I viewed mine on mobile but also sent a pair to my brother in law for the next CCL game. Guess I will find out then. At least I am there at the stadium with my phone if it doesn't work for him.
    2020 Away Days: San Jose (Feb 29)
    2019 Away Days:
    Philadelphia (March 2), Montreal (July 13, September 18), New York City (October 23), Atlanta (October 30), Seattle MLS CUP (November 10)
    2018 Away Days: Monterrey MX (March 13), Mexico City (April 10), Guadalajara MX (April 25), Montreal (Oct 21)
    2017 Away Days
    : Salt Lake City, Philly, LA, ATL, NJ, Columbus

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does the mobile app work for people like myself who manage accounts where 7 different friends of mine have a ticket? Do I give them all the login?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakTFC View Post
    How does the mobile app work for people like myself who manage accounts where 7 different friends of mine have a ticket? Do I give them all the login?
    I'd guess they make their own accounts and you transfer them over. Have fun with that

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit_TFC View Post
    This is way more about controlling and monopolizing the resale process than eliminating fraud.
    Absolutely. This is all about limiting the fan's abilities to sell or transfer their unused tickets.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakTFC View Post
    You make them transfer their SH to their own name for $50.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cashcleaner View Post
    Absolutely. This is all about limiting the fan's abilities to sell or transfer their unused tickets.
    Cash,It's 2107 mobile entry is standard now days,if anything will be limited is scalping around BMO fileld,something I have no problem at all.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On a positive note, by the time we have it, the leafs and raptors will have been doing it for several months. Any issues will be worked out.
    Like others, my only concern is that I have 4 seats and 4 different owners all under one account, but right now 2 of the people use mobile, I print pdf, another uses hard ticket.
    So it shouldn't be a huge adjustment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by djcuse View Post
    Does anyone know if you've viewed your tickets on the mobile app, does the QR code that was generated now make your previously printed-at-home or hard copy tickets invalid?
    I have a few season tickets, but they are for various friends and family. I want to make sure they will be able to get into the game this weekend, but my account manager shows "Viewed on Mobile" for "current entry method to event". Surely this can't be the case, I only want my ticket I use for games to be mobile, but it shows all my tickets in my account manager as "viewed on mobile". My father for example, who doesn't have a mobile phone, always uses his hard tickets to enter games with. I'm hoping that since I viewed the QR code on my mobile it hasn't invalidated his hard copy tickets!
    Did it on Tuesday. viewed via the app first then downloaded the PDFs and emailed them to myself just in case. entered the stadium using the QR code on the app screen. no issue.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by djcuse View Post
    I just called our SSH telephone line and was told the QR code in the mobile app does not affect the latest bar code printed for a ticket.
    So if you've printed out pdf's, those will still be fine to scan at bmo.
    Cool thanks for the update.

RPB Member
    Section 112 and Cardinal, Ontario...Yeah, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Redcoe15 View Post
    Some of us don't have smart phones and have relied on printing out tickets at home. What will happen to us when that option is removed come next year?
    Maybe they'll include a cheap Alcatel phone in the SSH package next year? Alcatel being the "official" phone of TFC.
    O, Maple Leaf around the world, You speak as you rise high above,
    Of courage, peace and quiet strength, Of the Canada that I love.
    Remind us all, our union bound by ties we cannot sever,
    Bright flag revered on every ground, The Maple Leaf forever