Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BMO re-entry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red4ever View Post
    I've heard something to the effect that the FBI is present (and running security) for any playoff game where American teams are playing. IE the would have been here for NYRB, Columbus and Seattle.
    I'm pretty sure the FBI has no jurisdiction in Canada. This would fall to the RCMP but I bet the RCMP leaves this to TPS unless the Prime Minister is present at the event and even then the RCMP would be looking after security in regards to the PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Speaking of BMO entry. I buy all my tickets for non-TFC events with a Ticketmaster account using a different email than I use for Account Manager and mobile entry tickets are available with no issues in the TM app. I tried to log into the Ticketmaster app with my email that I use for TFC Account Manager and it says it is not an email they have on file. Does anyone have any experience with Mobile Entry with TFC games? I was going to try it tomorrow night. I thought about creating a Ticketmaster account with the same email/password as my Account Manager but I also don't want to screw things up since Account Manager is a Ticketmaster thing. The other thought I had was to send my tickets from the one account to the other but that seems kind of stupid to do every game. Just wondering if anyone went through this kind of thing already.
    Go to the account manager address: https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/ho...?team=tfc&l=EN with a mobile browser and a mobile version of the site now comes up. You can log in there and use mobile ticketing.
    Last edited by Enterprise Captain; 02-26-2018 at 02:20 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cas87 View Post
    You need the TFC app in order to do mobile entry to TFC games.
    In the app you would log-in with your account manager info and they are loaded in-app. From there if you would like you can pull them out to your apple wallet.
    Ok cool thanks I will check that out. Just assumed it would all go through TM app.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enterprise Captain View Post
    Go to the account manager address: https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/ho...?team=tfc&l=EN with a mobile browser and a mobile version of the site now comes up. You can log in there and use mobile ticketing.
    Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Ok cool thanks I will check that out. Just assumed it would all go through TM app.
    You can use the TM Account Manger site or the TFC app but not the TM app. The TM Account Manger site is the easiest in my opinion.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the app you would log-in with your account manager info and they are loaded in-app. From there if you would like you can pull them out to your apple wallet.
    I have tried that.

It doesn't accept my MLSE account credentials.

It seems to use a "TFC TILL I DIE" account.

Just saw the mobile link approach - seems to be working. THANKS!

Think I'll print off my ticket for tomorrow just in case though.
    Last edited by OgtheDim; 02-26-2018 at 03:39 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    I have tried that.

I am doing the same solely because it is the first game of the year and knowing MLSE, something will not work (Ushers, Scanners/Terminals, etc)
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    I have tried that.

Oh, right I forgot about that. Ya, you need a log in for the TFC app that is the "TFC Till I Die" account and then in the app there is an account manger section that you have to log into using your TFC Ticketmaster Account Manager. Once you login into the app though you stay logged in but that is really stupid. The mobile TM Account Manger site bypasses the app. There really is no difference between the mobile ticket though vs. a print out. Scanners are down neither will work.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Enterprise Captain;1863246]I'm pretty sure the FBI has no jurisdiction in Canada. This would fall to the RCMP but I bet the RCMP leaves this to TPS unless the Prime Minister is present at the event and even then the RCMP would be looking after security in regards to the PM.

Yeah I thought it odd when I heard it, though it was a well placed source. I don't mean to say the FBI was handling law enforcement entirely, but that they had a say in how security is conducted in those situations and work with local law enforcement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red4ever View Post
    Yeah I thought it odd when I heard it, though it was a well placed source. I don't mean to say the FBI was handling law enforcement entirely, but that they had a say in how security is conducted in those situations and work with local law enforcement.
    The FBI could make recommendations to MLS in regards to security protocols but they don't usually get directly involved unless there is a federal reason too and that would be in the US not here. Like, the Super Bowl has FBI involvement because it's such a big event and a potential terrorist attack target but I'm pretty sure the local police still run the show, snipers and all. They're are usually snipers at Grey Cup too and games attended by the Prime Minister.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder what management is planning on doing about everyone hacking darts on the concourse steps now that they've taken away re-entry. People were lighting up without discretion last night.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastBoy View Post
    I wonder what management is planning on doing about everyone hacking darts on the concourse steps now that they've taken away re-entry. People were lighting up without discretion last night.
    TBH, people were doing that even when re-entry was allowed.
    They need to really advertise that the north end has a smoking section (similar to MLB parks in the states, where you 'leave' the stadium, but don't 'leave' the stadium).
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    WTF - RE: No Bags

Coming from work - I have a small backpack with cables, Hard drive, keys wallet - pretty much a man purse

So is that not allowed?
    problem for me on weeknights as well

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

learn something new everyday ... thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was there strong enforcement on the 'no backpacks' rule last night?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sstackho View Post
    Was there strong enforcement on the 'no backpacks' rule last night?
    I saw people coming in with backpacks - but considering its the first game of the season, I'm pretty sure they were being lax.
    I'd expect this to change as we get deeper into the season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I came in with a bag no problem. They were just doing the regular bag check.

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suds View Post
    learn something new everyday ... thanks!
    Technically, not really correct.
    You can also go to the TFC website on your phone and access account manager from there and add tix to your phone wallet.
    That's what I do.

I have to say, I have the TFC app, but I've never been able to log in with my account manager info.
    It only gives the option to log in with Toronto 'Till I Die account (which apparently is not the same as my STH account).
    So I've never used it.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flatpicker View Post
    Technically, not really correct.
    You can also go to the TFC website on your phone and access account manager from there and add tix to your phone wallet.

I have to say, I have the TFC app, but I've never been able to log in with my account manager info.
    It only gives the option to log in with Toronto 'Till I Die account (which apparently is not the same as my STH account).
    So I've never used it.
    I think initially that was the case, but now if your scroll down the main page on your phone of the app there is a "Manage your tickets with Ticketmaster" button. There you can log-in with your SSH details and the tickets are loaded.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think initially that was the case, but now if your scroll down the main page on your phone of the app there is a "Manage your tickets with Ticketmaster" button. There you can log-in with your SSH details and the tickets are loaded.
    I looked at the app just now and there's no option to log in with account manager or ticketmaster.
    Only Toronto "Till I Die account.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks....I scanned in last night fine & now, having recovered my password for the Toronto Till I Die account, I can see my tickets all loaded.

From what I can see, you can transfer a ticket to somebody using their MLSE ticketmaster account.

Interestingly, I bought a couple of extra tickets for one game through an account rep - those tickets are scannable in my account. A bunch of other tickets I bought through tickemaster using the link provided to members for extra seats though I'll have to go to the will call to pick up.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I looked at the app just now and there's no option to log in with account manager or ticketmaster.
    Only Toronto "Till I Die account.
    I don't know, other than the app may need updating.
    I signed in on the settings page with my general SSH info, and not the TFC Till I Die stuff I use to have.
    Another thought I just had is the sign-in page may still say 'TFC Till I Die', but will still accept your SSH credentials.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know, other than the app may need updating.
    I signed in on the settings page with my general SSH info, and not the TFC Till I Die stuff I use to have.
    Another thought I just had is the sign-in page may still say 'TFC Till I Die', but will still accept your SSH credentials.
    I just phoned the club and asked about the app.
    They said you cannot sign in without a Toronto 'Till I Die account.
    After that, you can then access your account manager.
    It's annoying to have to register two accounts for the same thing, but I did it, and now I have easier access to tickets on my phone.

I'm assuming you must have registered a TTID account at some point if the app is working for you.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just phoned the club and asked about the app.
    They said you cannot sign in without a Toronto 'Till I Die account.
    After that, you can then access your account manager.
    It's annoying to have to register two accounts for the same thing, but I did it, and now I have easier access to tickets on my phone.

I'm assuming you must have registered a TTID account at some point if the app is working for you.
    If I did i don't remember, might have entered 2 sign-ins just thinking they wanted me to re-confirm my info.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samuraizero View Post
    I saw people coming in with backpacks - but considering its the first game of the season, I'm pretty sure they were being lax.
    I'd expect this to change as we get deeper into the season.
    That is the plan. People are supposed to be warned that change is coming, by midseason it's over. Which will suck cause there's nowhere close to stash your bag if you have it.