RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Toronto FC Supporters Pre-game Party In Montreal !!! March 17th, 2018

TORONTO FC Supporters Pre-Game St. Patrick's Day Party
    Pub McLean's
    Montreal, PQ
    Saturday, March 17th, 2018
    10:00 AM

Come One, Come All !!! Once again with the Reds making the trek to Montreal, this time around on St. Patrick's Day. As usual our pregame get together for a cold one, two or even one of their famous towers will be taking place at Pub McLeans. Stuart, the GM confirmed with me that all ready to go and expecting us. The bar opens at 10:00 am, letting you settle in for Premier League action kicking off at 11 am. It is a short walk to the Peel subway station for making the trek out to Olympic Stadium for the Reds 3 PM kickoff. Come one, come all for what will be a great day.
    Last edited by Red CB Toronto; 03-12-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Away Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can’t wait for this. Thanks for sorting this again.
    Away trips: 2014 - Seattle. 2015 - Montreal. 2016 - Montreal x2. Playoffs - NYCFC, Montreal. 2017 - Salt Lake, Philly, Ottawa, Montreal, Chicago, LA, Atlanta. ​Playoffs - NYRB, Columbus. 2018 ​- Monterrey, MX (Tigres) CCL, Montreal, Ottawa, Montreal. 2019 - ​Philly, Montreal, Seattle (MLS Cup final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bought 15 tickets for this for myself and friends. I'm bringing more and more each year. It's a great experience and if there are still tickets I highly recommend you make the journey, preferably with friends.

If anyone needs any information about where to stay, where to eat, where to go to have a night out, I can provide you with details if any of you would like. I've lived here for a fair bit of my life and currently reside here (unfortunately) so I'm ripe on the ins and outs.

Most importantly though, just get here for the game. Fuck the impact. Let's do it big at Olympic Stadium like we always do.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by molenshtain View Post
    Bought 15 tickets for this for myself and friends. I'm bringing more and more each year. It's a great experience and if there are still tickets I highly recommend you make the journey, preferably with friends.

If anyone needs any information about where to stay, where to eat, where to go to have a night out, I can provide you with details if any of you would like. I've lived here for a fair bit of my life and currently reside here (unfortunately) so I'm ripe on the ins and outs.

Most importantly though, just get here for the game. Fuck the impact. Let's do it big at Olympic Stadium like we always do.
    Look forward to seeing you and your group at McLeans. As a heads up the bar will be opening at 10:30 to let everyone get in, enjoy some cold ones and settle in for the 11 am premier league action.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't wait!! See you all there!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's going to be some party!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coming down with my girlfriend, gonna be her first rodeo. Exciting times lol

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those in Montreal the Friday night, lets get the celebrations going early. McLeans is is kicking off their St. Patrick's Day Weekend Celebrations. The Mahones will be gracing the stage with their Irish Punk ways. Lets paint the MTL Red with some green too, 10 liters at a time LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are kids allowed in the pub during the day?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shamj View Post
    Yes.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The epic party Friday night, is looking to be epic. Check this out. Jameson will be handing out all sorts of swag and free drinks. The article even pictures us Reds enjoying the famous towers of beer during one of times at McLeans. The weekend is bound to be one of both Red and Green.

https://www.mtlblog.com/feature/jame...ntown-montreal
    Last edited by Red CB Toronto; 03-05-2018 at 09:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shamj View Post
    For the most part. If you get there and it's packed and there's a lot of drinking I've seen the staff turn families away. If you're there early enough and get a table and things aren't too rowdy yet it'll likely be fine.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As noted above McLeans as of now McLeans will be opening at 10 am Saturday morning for brunch, Irish Coffee and Beers with a little Red cheer thrown in for good measure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by molenshtain View Post
    For the most part. If you get there and it's packed and there's a lot of drinking I've seen the staff turn families away. If you're there early enough and get a table and things aren't too rowdy yet it'll likely be fine.
    We just got turn away as they DO NOT LET KIDS IN (my boy is 14).... really disappointed.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PLuMe View Post
    We just got turn away as they DO NOT LET KIDS IN (my boy is 14).... really disappointed.
    Sorry about that, it has to due with the fact that McLeans has video poker terminals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just arrived in MTL with a group of 4.
    Do you know what time the group is heading out to catch the Metro @ Peel