Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very interesting packaging this year.

Just got back to work so I can't upload pictures. I really like the tickets this year as they have returned to the sheet shape wit the perforations rather than the booklet that rips from the top. I like that they focused on players in the squad, but it sucks that the new guys weren't able to get on there (at first glance.) The colour scheme is also really cool as I like the touch of gold in the scarf, though I wish they did something treble related. Or Silver or something. There's also a photobook from the parade which documents the day from like 8am all the way up to nineteen ninety eight the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so a week has been added to my delivery date. its now:
    Scheduled delivery:
    Tue, 2/27/2018 by 8:00pm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargs7 View Post
    Just got confirmation that it should arrive tomorrow!
    Your delivery schedule has been updated to Wednesday, 2/21/2018 by 8:00 pm
    Got another email, now it says
    Your delivery schedule has been updated to Tuesday, 2/27/2018 by 8:00 pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It went from tomorrow delivery to today to the 27th...............(?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red4ever View Post

Just got back to work so I can't upload pictures. I really like the tickets this year as they have returned to the sheet shape wit the perforations rather than the booklet that rips from the top. I like that they focused on players in the squad, but it sucks that the new guys weren't able to get on there (at first glance.) The colour scheme is also really cool as I like the touch of gold in the scarf, though I wish they did something treble related. Or Silver or something. There's also a photobook from the parade which documents the day from like 8am all the way up to nineteen ninety eight the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.
    Everywhere I go! NOWHERE IS SAFE FROM TAKER!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by billyfly View Post
    It went from tomorrow delivery to today to the 27th...............(?)
    Mine too. Weird. Guess FedEx isn't the quickest shipper in the drawer.

What happened to Puralator?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post

I feel as though it will change again (probably in the morning). We have to remember this is a contracted delivery that is usually separate from everyday deliveries the FedEx does.
    The date that just updated for the majority of us is probably because they packages have arrived all together and they are still to be sorted out for specific route house/business delivery.
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys, It's fine. My tickets are in Missisauga. There is no way they will take 7 days to get to my mansion on the Bridal path.

it's probably just to safe guard against errors.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fed Ex? Gosh, no, they are the premium service. No one does it more efficiently, or screws up less than they do.

Though this is a bit different, with a large number of shipments, etc.

But I'm not sure the issue. I just checked my tracking. It says that they picked up at 3:30 pm today, and delivery is tomorrow before 5 pm. Presumably mid-morning when all our other daily Fed-Ex's arrive (shipped it to the office, downtown).

If they only got the packages today, then no one is getting them before tomorrow - I would assume.

Edit ... tomorrow before 5 pm? Actually February 27 before 5 pm. I'm blaming the 4-day migraine. Not sure that makes sense on a Fed-Ex 2-day delivery.

I'd think that someone tired of their gross incompetence. No serious business uses Purolator to other businesses. They are a disaster. Even for simple home delivery stuff from a retailer, I've seen them drop stuff off, half-a-block from my house, across a street, at someone on a different street's back door. And then express surprise 5 days later, when we start asking questions about where the delivery went. "oh, it must have been stolen ... oh, turns out we didn't even get the right postal code).

And I've seen them do it more than once. Not to mention, the delivery attempts, that they didn't really attempt.

Purolator - at best, is only marginally better than UPS ... who are a complete joke.
    Last edited by nfitz; 02-21-2018 at 12:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys, It's fine. My tickets are in Missisauga. There is no way they will take 7 days to get to my mansion on the Bridal path.

it's probably just to safe guard against errors.
    Mine also says scheduled delivery is Feb 27th but the package is in Mississauga. However, it states that as of 3:30pm today: "Future delivery requested"... Wonder what's up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got e-mail , says mine was picked up from calgary @ 11:44 am , scheduled to be delivered by thursday @8pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need pics!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    got e-mail , says mine was picked up from calgary @ 11:44 am , scheduled to be delivered by thursday @8pm.
    Got the same email but delivery by 5pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My package also says Feb 27, why would they request to hold until next week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine said the same thing and I just checked the tracking site and it's on the truck being delivered today

F#$@# I'm at work and no one is home...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Fed Ex? Gosh, no, they are the premium service. No one does it more efficiently, or screws up less than they do.

Though this is a bit different, with a large number of shipments, etc.

But I'm not sure the issue. I just checked my tracking. It says that they picked up at 3:30 pm today, and delivery is tomorrow before 5 pm. Presumably mid-morning when all our other daily Fed-Ex's arrive (shipped it to the office, downtown).

If they only got the packages today, then no one is getting them before tomorrow - I would assume.

Edit ... tomorrow before 5 pm? Actually February 27 before 5 pm. I'm blaming the 4-day migraine. Not sure that makes sense on a Fed-Ex 2-day delivery.

I'd think that someone tired of their gross incompetence. No serious business uses Purolator to other businesses. They are a disaster. Even for simple home delivery stuff from a retailer, I've seen them drop stuff off, half-a-block from my house, across a street, at someone on a different street's back door. And then express surprise 5 days later, when we start asking questions about where the delivery went. "oh, it must have been stolen ... oh, turns out we didn't even get the right postal code).

And I've seen them do it more than once. Not to mention, the delivery attempts, that they didn't really attempt.

Purolator - at best, is only marginally better than UPS ... who are a complete joke.
    I now live right on the street where my Purolator drop off is, which I've had to go to every one of the past 7 years, so of course they change it to FedEx this year!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually they did reference the treble. There's a small tag on the back of the scarf with pictures of the 3 trophies. It's a beautiful scarf - my favourite yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ticket package is on the truck for delivery today even though the tracker says it's to be delivered by Feb 27th.

Of course no one is home today...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine just says "In Transit" with a Feb 27th delivery date still. Latest update a few minutes ago still says it is sitting in Markham with a note saying "package not due for delivery" so I guess it will be next week unless that gets updated again. Wish it wasn't being delivered on a game day though. I may not even be home because of that since I might go into town early for some eats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Globetrotter; 02-21-2018 at 12:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    Just got mine. NICE SCARF. will try to upload pics. where can i host them?
    imgur.com is a good easy option

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scarf looks great. (Photos coming once I upload)

The Printed Tickets are only the MLS games.

As has been stated; our package includes the CCL on Tuesday, and either the next 2 CCL matches, or the Canadian Championship matches (which ever happen first).
    With the packaging today those are obviously going to be only available online (as they are confirmed).

TFC2 tickets are included in the membership package (but confirmation of how to get them will come later, as per booklet in package).

They actually included the coupon book at the beginning of the year this time!
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the scarf made by Frank and Oaks again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flamehawk View Post
    Is the scarf made by Frank and Oaks again?
    entripy, whatever that is. scarf is thick.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bury me with that scarf. I can die happy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for anyone who's received their tickets

did your tracker say Feb 27??

just wondering as mine does and i don't want to have to sit around at home waiting if i don't need to

i can't imagine it really means Feb 27

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by backbeat View Post
    for anyone who's received their tickets

did your tracker say Feb 27??

just wondering as mine does and i don't want to have to sit around at home waiting if i don't need to

i can't imagine it really means Feb 27
    Mine said that then switched to today this morning. Keep watching for updates, or sign up for email updates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are there people who haven't received the email saying when it will be delivered?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello! Mine had the February 27th date and then it switched back to today's date and my tickets have been delivered already soooo keep an eye on that delivery date...it should change!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FedEx sucks.

I guess Purolator isn't doing the "match ball delivered by" thing anymore. If FedEx delivers the matchday ball they better send it a week early because it will need to go through about 5 sorting facilities before it gets to BMO.