Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfctillidie View Post
    is Gregory on the CCL roster? i guess he stayed in TO since his wife is due at any moment
    He stayed as his wife is due just about any day now and Mavinga stayed as he is nursing a nagging injury. He said on twitter he should be ready for the 2nd leg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like the baby has been born already, so vdW will most likely be in the lineup on Tuesday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are we all close followers of #babygate tonight? is that what we're doing. I guess. Sure, why not. Pre-season is for being dumb.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luanda View Post
    Folks - we have no business delving into what players do with the money they earn, just like players (or others) have no business in delving into what we do with ours.
    But the talk about it publically in some cases and it does interest people. Gregory like a lot of us are looking to make money moves. Simple as that, improving their financial position.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by molenshtain View Post
    Are we all close followers of #babygate tonight? is that what we're doing. I guess. Sure, why not. Pre-season is for being dumb.
    Since it will directly affect wether or not he'll play on Tuesday I think it's worth mentioning. I don't think anyone is going overboard with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James17930 View Post
    Since it will directly affect wether or not he'll play on Tuesday I think it's worth mentioning. I don't think anyone is going overboard with it.
    I was making fun of the whole scenario. I don't really care whether he plays tomorrow or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by molenshtain View Post
    I was making fun of the whole scenario. I don't really care whether he plays tomorrow or not.
    I see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does this guy not get much playing time at his last club Cagliari? Yesterday I saw my other team that I’m also crazy for Napoli demolish Cagliari 5-0 in Italy’s top league Serie A at Cagliari’s home stadium, Cagliari would not be a guaranteed top team if they played in the MLS from what I saw of them yesterday.