Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 211
  1. #91
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pinnacle of 115
    Posts
    1,170
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  2. #92
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    12,916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Confirmed by local journo is Columbus



    All sorts of attacking power in Orlando - shame their biggest issue remains their defence.

  3. #93
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,067
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Confirmed by local journo is Columbus



    All sorts of attacking power in Orlando - shame their biggest issue remains their defence.
    Rosell is supposedly going to Orlando too. Solves a big problem for them.

  4. #94
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    We’re going to get fucked the next 2 seasons with expansion drafts. And probably the next 2 seasons after that again. So fucken stupid these drafts in Soccer.

  5. #95
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,067
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TFC1154ever View Post
    We’re going to get fucked the next 2 seasons with expansion drafts. And probably the next 2 seasons after that again. So fucken stupid these drafts in Soccer.
    Well so will everyone else. Comes with the territory etc.

  6. #96
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,138
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by molenshtain View Post
    Well so will everyone else. Comes with the territory etc.
    Best teams with the most depth get fucked over the most. Especially with reduced number of picks. Not that I would argue for more expansion draft picks. They need to get rid of the draft all together and provide expansion teams with more useful assets to build with

  7. #97
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,067
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax TFC View Post
    Best teams with the most depth get fucked over the most. Especially with reduced number of picks. Not that I would argue for more expansion draft picks. They need to get rid of the draft all together and provide expansion teams with more useful assets to build with
    Well, four teams have joined in the last three seasons and we still managed to produce the deepest team in league history. It's an overblown issue. Just looking at us specifically I'd say we're just fine retooling each year.

  8. #98
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    12,916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    When a team is good, it can count on losing 3 decent players a year out of the 21 - to free agency, retirment or some other thing like the expansion draft.

    The trick is to bring in 3 through other means., including bringing along younger guys who just get better.

  9. #99
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    372
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Besiktas agree deal for Larin

  10. #100
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    372
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jack Harrison to Manchester City, immediately loaned to Middlesbrough

  11. #101
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Guelph
    Posts
    737
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    Will be fun to have his personality in the league though.
    I do want to see Ibra deal with MLS refs.
    TFC management changes: "like adding a new fish to your aquarium of failure." - Shakes

  12. #102
    Banners/Membership Team
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    879
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben - D.O.W. View Post
    I do want to see Ibra deal with MLS refs.
    THAT would be fun to see.
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montreal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montreal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montreal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montreal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)

  13. #103
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    111 - row 1, 110 - row 24
    Posts
    427
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  14. #104
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hackney
    Posts
    1,311
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Apparently former TFCII player Mark Anthony Kaye is aslo going to sign with LAFC.

  15. #105
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    F5
    Posts
    10,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest Ripoff View Post
    Apparently former TFCII player Mark Anthony Kaye is aslo going to sign with LAFC.
    Interesting. Everyone seems to think this guy has potential ... never really got what the fuss was TBH.

    Congrats to him all the same.

  16. #106
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    327
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Laba went back to Argentina - signed with Estudiantes
    https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2018/...gentina-return

  17. #107
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    839
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Montreal have signed Rod Fanni.

  18. #108
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    5,349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Chicago Fire has picked up Alan Gordon.

    Great to see senior citizens stay busy.
    No one likes us, we don't care.
    You saw me standing alone, without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own.
    Louis Van Gaal, philosopher. "What is this world twisted?"
    Need more nonsense in your life? Follow me on the twitter @MrTuktoyaktuk

  19. #109
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,459
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit_TFC View Post
    Chicago Fire has picked up Alan Gordon.

    Great to see senior citizens stay busy.
    That guy has more lives than a cat!

  20. #110
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    12,916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    We play the Fire at the end of April.

  21. #111
    RPB Member 2018 Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Centre of My Bloody Universe.
    Posts
    18,555
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit_TFC View Post
    Chicago Fire has picked up Alan Gordon.

    Great to see senior citizens stay busy.
    He's chasing Seba's all time goal count! Don't know how long he'll last in the cold of Chicago, though.
    Canada at US Virgin Islands Sunday September 9
    Canada vs Dominica! October 16. Tix for 112 HERE

    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

  22. #112
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    645
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What's the name of that Latin center back we were rumored to ?

    Zavaleta moor (slowing down) and hagglund are mls quality centre backs at the moment. Mavinga obvious step above but lately injury prone. Need one more centre back of mavinga's quality.

  23. #113
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think his name valuenba
    .

  24. #114
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,379
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinamoTFC View Post
    What's the name of that Latin center back we were rumored to ?

    Zavaleta moor (slowing down) and hagglund are mls quality centre backs at the moment. Mavinga obvious step above but lately injury prone. Need one more centre back of mavinga's quality.
    German Conti

  25. #115
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    626
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What a monster re-build from Montreal. I thought they picked up the best Canadians available on the market in Petrasso, Piette and Edwards. But this Alejandro Silva and Vargas signings are looking really good. They get also Taider to add to Piatti; and on CB bring in Fanni who's was a monster.

  26. #116
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Defoe View Post
    What a monster re-build from Montreal. I thought they picked up the best Canadians available on the market in Petrasso, Piette and Edwards. But this Alejandro Silva and Vargas signings are looking really good. They get also Taider to add to Piatti; and on CB bring in Fanni who's was a monster.
    And they are not finished!

  27. #117
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    12,916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Way too early to judge pickups - Montreal has 1 win in 3.


    *******


    A reminder that Orlando won the off season.
    Last edited by OgtheDim; 03-20-2018 at 06:35 AM.

  28. #118
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ajax
    Posts
    1,996
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Defoe View Post
    What a monster re-build from Montreal. I thought they picked up the best Canadians available on the market in Petrasso, Piette and Edwards. But this Alejandro Silva and Vargas signings are looking really good. They get also Taider to add to Piatti; and on CB bring in Fanni who's was a monster.
    Only a monster because are beast is out of shape. Never seen Jozy neutralized like that

  29. #119
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,921
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  30. #120
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    372
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Reports that Zlatan has just signed for LA Galaxy

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •