First and foremost, I don't want to come across as stepping on any toes.. I'm just a die hard day 1 TFC fan with some ideas. They are not designed to defend anyone or any supporter group.

1. The south end is made up of 4/5 supporter groups. Has there ever been, or are there plans to, unify the entire south end into one amalgamation of support? - wouldnt all the groups singing the same songs in unison behind 1 capo be a lot more effective than the each group individually starting chants - essentially drowning each other out? - again, I don't know if there are politics behind the scenes, I understand RPB and inebriatti see things a little different but the greater good would be a unified south end. - i've had the privilege of standing in the south end on many occasions and this is just one of my observations.

2. so this is a little bit more of an outside the box idea. often when i score tickets i end up in the upper bowl or outside the south end, and i end up beign the only one chanting in my section. i try to keep an ear on what the south end is doing, and then catch on to chants. sometimes people in my section begin to follow. (the easy ones- tfc clap clap clap, tfc tor ont ohhh, sebastian giovinco etc). but have any supporters groups ever had the idea to place a capo in every section, to lead each section in unison with whats happenining in the south end? the way i see it is that people want the tfc experience (typing that makes me nauseous), maybe placing a capo in each section can facilitate that?

thoughts?

also... how far have we come? we used to end the season talking about who should replace the coach!