Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default (MLS CUP Final 2017 Copy? DVD)

Hi so i was wondering since I missed the medals being awarded to TFC, and would love to have a copy of the game if there was anything floating around the internet... If TFC released a DVD or Blue Ray they would make a lot of money. Include all of the Viking Clap and the post match celebrations. I will even take an ESPN feed.. I don't know why they haven't released anything yet... Any money makers on here? thats a good project...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think a DVD of the entire season would fall under the stewartship of Major League Soccer. We'll probably know more about that soon enough.

Wouldn't hurt to bug MLSE about it though.
    TORONTO FC, 2017 MLS CHAMPIONS!!! (Still the greatest in league history!)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know someone took on the task with the Montreal DVDs from last year and I floated the idea elsewhere hoping that someone more technologically inclined would potentially take on the task for this game (and parade?).....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In for a club-produced DVD set of the entire season, including the Canadian Championship.

I actually have all but one or two games, that weren't available anywhere, and my O.C.D. is not happy.

Found one or two decent videos to supplement the TFC-provided Parade footage, which actually is just the rally; would be nice for the DVD set to include that.

I know, wishful thinking… but, a man can dream.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuliquE View Post
    In for a club-produced DVD set of the entire season, including the Canadian Championship.

I actually have all but one or two games, that weren't available anywhere, and my O.C.D. is not happy.

Found one or two decent videos to supplement the TFC-provided Parade footage, which actually is just the rally; would be nice for the DVD set to include that.

I know, wishful thinking… but, a man can dream.
    Thats why I'm saying there is a replay on TSN 2 now... Imagine the Money they would make if they released a DVD at 30 $...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I made a DVD last year which I thought turned out pretty well. I'm making another one for this year for sure... I've been working on it little by little over the last few weeks.

The ESPN broadcast is far superior to the TSN broadcast so I had to video capture it off the MLS Live stream. 30+ camera angles, pregame coverage, the national anthems, and post game revelry. It'll probably be two DVD's though this year to fit in the extras.... I don't have anything on the parade though yet... could use some video for that if anyone has a source?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MLS Live plus video screen capture will get you those games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonso View Post
    Yeah I made a DVD last year which I thought turned out pretty well. I'm making another one for this year for sure... I've been working on it little by little over the last few weeks.

The ESPN broadcast is far superior to the TSN broadcast so I had to video capture it off the MLS Live stream. 30+ camera angles, pregame coverage, the national anthems, and post game revelry. It'll probably be two DVD's though this year to fit in the extras.... I don't have anything on the parade though yet... could use some video for that if anyone has a source?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMnf358B_A Also does the ESPN feed have the awarding of the medals? I missed that on the TSN feed which is weird because every year I would watch MLS cup medals awarded, and then the one year that my team wins I don't get to see it can you please make a cut for people like myself of that part.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by matteo30 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMnf358B_A Also does the ESPN feed have the awarding of the medals? I missed that on the TSN feed which is weird because every year I would watch MLS cup medals awarded, and then the one year that my team wins I don't get to see it can you please make a cut for people like myself of that part.
    Yeah all the post game revelry including the the awards is in the ESPN broadcast. The ESPN broadcast is 1000 times better than the TSN one, it has everything including so many great angles of the game from above and all over the place.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If (when) this ever gets done, I am happy to contribute for a copy.....

The rally - looks to be a TFC official posting of the rally/speeches, including Jozy's epic final speech.....(edit - looks like someone already posted this one - sorry for the repeat).....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMnf358B_A

A little bit of the parade --this is someone's homemade video I think....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcNbSFIeupg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you release something of the Medal awarding part of the Ceremony TSN completely missed it.. I saw the medals awarded for every MLS cup champion and then my team wins and I don't get to see it Here is the MLS cup Parade Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMnf358B_A I was left really upset by TSN ESPN showed it right? What was TSN thinking a Canadian team wins and then you skip them being awarded the championship medals....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you release something of the Medal awarding part of the Ceremony TSN completely missed it.. I saw the medals awarded for every MLS cup champion and then my team wins and I don't get to see it Here is the MLS cup Parade Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMnf358B_A I was left really upset by TSN ESPN showed it right? What was TSN thinking a Canadian team wins and then you skip them being awarded the championship medals....
    I put the torrent up of the game an hour ago on a soccer torrent site... when its available I'll share the link.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    If (when) this ever gets done, I am happy to contribute for a copy.....

The rally - looks to be a TFC official posting of the rally/speeches, including Jozy's epic final speech.....(edit - looks like someone already posted this one - sorry for the repeat).....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMnf358B_A

A little bit of the parade --this is someone's homemade video I think....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcNbSFIeupg
    The home made video is better than the official one by a landslide.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I put the torrent up of the game an hour ago on a soccer torrent site... when its available I'll share the link.
    Thanks!! really appreciate it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks!! really appreciate it...
    If you PM your email to me I can email you the torrent file... the website is taking a while to post the file.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can’t PM you. Your box is full.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blkndkr View Post
    Can’t PM you. Your box is full.
    I just cleared some room

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just cleared some room
    Also interested in the ESPN footage if you want to share

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adam1001 View Post
    Also interested in the ESPN footage if you want to share
    Whats life without sharing?

PM me your email and I'll send you the torrent seed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you PM your email to me I can email you the torrent file... the website is taking a while to post the file.
    Thanks man your probably the most popular person on here now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whats life without sharing?

PM me your email and I'll send you the torrent seed.
    Would appreciate the link here as well if possible, thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BritSOL View Post
    Would appreciate the link here as well if possible, thanks.

Try this link: http://usasoccerarchives.com/index.p...f73dabca1f4914

If that doesn't work PM me your email and I'll email you the torrent seed.

PS (to all that contacted me about the game)... seed the torrent for others! It goes without saying but help the sharing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try this link: http://usasoccerarchives.com/index.p...f73dabca1f4914

If that doesn't work PM me your email and I'll email you the torrent seed.

PS (to all that contacted me about the game)... seed the torrent for others! It goes without saying but help the sharing!
    I haven't used Torrents for a long time maybe 5 years I had forgotten the process but good to see I get to watch the match with a proper pre match also I really appreciate it man thanks a lot next we need the Spanish commentary of the match haha... it probably goes 1, Spanish Commentary 2) ESPN big gap....... 3)TSN wow when did they get the medals there is always some kind of medal presentation shown.... they just randomly show them with the medals!! thats so random... Past MLS cup they show them getting the medals why wasn't it shown here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't used Torrents for a long time maybe 5 years I had forgotten the process but good to see I get to watch the match with a proper pre match also I really appreciate it man thanks a lot next we need the Spanish commentary of the match haha... it probably goes 1, Spanish Commentary 2) ESPN big gap....... 3)TSN wow when did they get the medals there is always some kind of medal presentation shown.... they just randomly show them with the medals!! thats so random... Past MLS cup they show them getting the medals why wasn't it shown here?

Yeah they show the medals being awarded... Maybe you didn't watch the end? But yeah the medals are awarded and its in the video...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah they show the medals being awarded... Maybe you didn't watch the end? But yeah the medals are awarded and its in the video...
    ESPN feed looks great!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MLS Live plus video screen capture will get you those games.
    Alas, the second leg of the Canadian Championship was/is no where to be found.

As for the couple MLS games missed, I suppose I could look into capturing it myself… although, I'd likely sooner make a polite request for someone, somewhere to cap it.

'Preciate the tip, though, Alonso (long time no see, btw).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alas, the second leg of the Canadian Championship was/is no where to be found.

As for the couple MLS games missed, I suppose I could look into capturing it myself… although, I'd likely sooner make a polite request for someone, somewhere to cap it.

'Preciate the tip, though, Alonso (long time no see, btw).
    Yeah it's been a while since I've been on the board, but it's good to be back. Thank you for noticing ;-)

Looks like you're right, I can't seem to find the second leg of the Canadian championship either, I'll keep looking and if I find it i'll let you know...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah it's been a while since I've been on the board, but it's good to be back. Thank you for noticing ;-)

Looks like you're right, I can't seem to find the second leg of the Canadian championship either, I'll keep looking and if I find it i'll let you know...
    Not at all, mate; always a friendly lad, to my memory. =)

And, yeh… really appreciate you keeping an eye out for the 2nd leg final.

To be fair, looking back, I actually have everything else; at one point, I couldn't find the game against Philly, on Aug. 23rd… but, sorted it not too long thereafter—simply misremembered, then.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed. Thanks, Alonso. I already had the TSN broadcast, but quite frankly I can’t stand Steven Caldwell (as a colour commentator; I’m sure he’s a wonderful man otherwise.)
    ESPN feed looks great!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Count me in for this - the one last year was MINT and I loved it !!!