Hybrid View

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakTFC View Post
    I don't disagree with you but we have more than 20,000 season ticket holders so we're guaranteed to sell more than 15,000.
    Just to point out for the home leg of the Canadian Semi-Final vs Ottawa, the attendance was announced at 15,175 despite the fact that TFC had 22,000 season ticket holders last year. This shows TFC is not just using the tickets sold/distributed number when announcing the number. If it was today weather would not be an issue in any real way in my eyes, so we shall see, you never know.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Just to point out for the home leg of the Canadian Semi-Final vs Ottawa, the attendance was announced at 15,175 despite the fact that TFC had 22,000 season ticket holders last year. This shows TFC is not just using the tickets sold/distributed number when announcing the number. If it was today weather would not be an issue in any real way in my eyes, so we shall see, you never know.
    I'm aware, but Alonso stated tickets sold as opposed to actual attendance.