RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Yep, my southend pair is $48.

Same here
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, got my tickets in 114. But they only cost $15 for the pair.
    Seems they gave me a discount because I'm so damn sexy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Yep, my southend pair is $48.
    Got mine too.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If they overpriced these people with Club America would take them up.

I still fully expect to see families supporting our opponent happily sittng down in the South End.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flatpicker View Post
    Yup, got my tickets in 114. But they only cost $15 for the pair.
    Seems they gave me a discount because I'm so damn sexy.
    You got discount for having flags in front of you for 87.5 minutes per game and you can't see fcuk all,that's why and because I'm so damn sexy too.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picked mine up. Had to miss the Tigres game due to wife being in the hospital so I am not missing this one if I can help it. Love when we play these CCL games. Hope the pitch is in tip top shape along with our team. We need a big result. Hopefully better than 2-1 this time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not a supporters seasons, but just ssh. When I log in there is no place to purchase and shows up part of the ticket listing with no price.. Any idea where I can find the pricing
    Last edited by FootBallAZ; 03-15-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    I'm not a supporters seasons, but just ssh. When I log in there is no place to purchase and shows up part of my if he ticket listing with no price.. Any idea where I can find the pricing
    When you log into account manager, you should see the invoice on the homepage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grabbed my seat for $30 in 111

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benito View Post
    When you log into account manager, you should see the invoice on the homepage.
    I was trying to view on mobile. At the bottom gives option to view full site, mine are expensive 148 for the pair, 74 each. Excited, I would love to watch the game over in Mexico lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    I was trying to view on mobile. At the bottom gives option to view full site, mine are expensive 148 for the pair, 74 each. Excited, I would love to watch the game over in Mexico lol.
    What section is that?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fully expect my section 226 to be crammed with Club America supporters next game. Lots of seats go to groups & soccer teams in that area, but they probably won't be doing many of those group sales for the one-off CCL games & so early in the season. Leaves plenty of seats for randoms to pickup. Vs. Monterrey there were a ton of Mexican fans in my area as well -- wearing TFC or Canada gear and cheering for Toronto! It was lots of fun. I expect it will be different vs. Club America (but still fun).

Somehow Vanney has to put the video of the Monterrey game in Toronto on perma-loop, especially the 2nd half. If TFC plays like that, anything is possible. They did what the had to, but something looked off in Monterrey. (Of course losing Morrow & Mavinga hurt doubly, in terms of missing some of our best defenders, and in terms of wasted substitutions that couldn't be used to inject fresh blood at MF or forward in the 2nd half.)
    Last edited by Auzzy; 03-15-2018 at 09:10 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interestingly, TFC go from playing in Mexico City on Tuesday to Colordao on the following Saturday.

Suspect the team won't come home in between.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Interestingly, TFC go from playing in Mexico City on Tuesday to Colordao on the following Saturday.

And then back down to Jalisco the following week.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Totally agree, travel up to Denver Wednesday makes absolute sense, only one travel day then.

Will be interesting notion to consider though when looking at the schedule with the Reds having three road games in 7 days in July.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by denime View Post
    You got discount for having flags in front of you for 87.5 minutes per game and you can't see fcuk all,that's why and because I'm so damn sexy too.
    Ha! True enough.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I gotta tell you I fucking love how Mexico treats this game and this tourney.

This year has more MLS teams that went deep than most previous and this tourney is on Fox vivo down there and on every screen.

"CONCA" has been a thing to celebrate taking on the Liga rivals in a different level ANNNND take it to "American" teams. The latter seems to be at risk more than ever.

I wish I could zip down Mexico City as well but I should reserve one "CONCA" trip per tourney. Here's to doing it every year.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Very interesting from these analysts. At the 18 minute mark, this guy who's a fairly well-established pundit down there calls Toronto-Chivas as the final. Bold prediction.

And lots of praise for TFC in this one, too. These guys are pretty fair in their assessments of what happened. Lots of opinions, but interesting analysis. Hugo Sanchez said Tigres lost that game, rather than we won, but not all agree with him.
    Last edited by Jack; 03-16-2018 at 01:31 PM.
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^Wish I could understand all of that. Looks like quite the panel of guys discussing this.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    ^^^Wish I could understand all of that. Looks like quite the panel of guys discussing this.
    It's a panel of some of the more well-respected football talking heads in Mexico. I remember quite a few of them from when I lived down there and they're still going strong. The general gist of it is that they are surprised and impressed by the improvement in the MLS teams in a relatively brief period of time. One quote that I really liked was "if you had asked all of us prior to these games if Tijuana and Tigres were going to win, we would all have said yes."

They ripped on Ferretti for not starting Gignac in the first leg and for underestimating/not respecting TFC a bit.

It's actually an entertaining show to watch.
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benito View Post
    What section is that?
    section 207 row 12. Can I get it cheaper ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the heck are you people talking about? We all know what scared looks like because we saw it for 8 years straight. Not ONCE did I see us look scared in Monterey. Pinned back? Yes. Scared? Nope.

I draw absolutely NO inference from that set of games that NYRB is going to be in trouble. Tijuana is a better team then Chivas while Tigres is better then America.

Seattle is poorly coached - the way they got carved up is down to in game management. That & Frei was horrid on that free kick - he covered where his wall was. The rave green was unprepared for the altitude, which is a testament to their lack of overall willingness to what is necessary to compete in CCL. Ultimately, their management has decided that long tooth veterans & B team kids are going to be their back ups while they hold onto TAM & a DP slot into the summer. They take their 40K crowds for granted over their & if I was a snot green supporter, I'd be pissed off.

We on the other hand, we brought on Auro & Vasquez (OK, and Haglund). Totally different approach to things CCL wise.

Marsch & Vanney will have their teams prepared. The teams match up well against each other. Let the Mexicans think Club America can handle us easily. Its going to be a tough fight but we are up to the challenge.

If anything, I think NYRB has it easier.

TFC were in full panic mode at the end.

Hagglund, Moor, Zavs all terrified to make a mistake and making poor panic decisions.

The rest of the team though, I would agree. They were all wondering why the backline was breaking down so easily IMO.... like they've never played together before?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonso View Post
    TFC were in full panic mode at the end.

Hagglund, Moor, Zavs all terrified to make a mistake and making poor panic decisions.

The rest of the team though, I would agree. They were all wondering why the backline was breaking down so easily IMO.... like they've never played together before?
    I give Moor trying over compensate (that near own goal at the end of the first half, would have been a disaster), but let's face it both Hagglund and Zaveleta can at times be terribly clumsy with the ball at their feet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Club America playing Toluca right now, it's 1 -1. http://www.vipleague.mobi/football/5...am-online.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Menez goes down injured and asks to be substituted before half-time.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A trend it seems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

America played decently even though they were down a man from the 35th minute. Toluca eventually scored the winner off a set piece. I appreciate the fact their unbeaten streak was ended, at the Azteca too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting story about the Menez signing

http://www.espn.com/soccer/mexican-l...r-more-imports
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”