Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cas87 View Post
    If it fits under our salary limitations/structure, he would be serviceable.

I would even put in my 2 cents that we should take a look at Mark Bloom as well. He was useful when he played here on the right side and he would fit in Mannings' idea of being 18 deep for our roster this coming year. Easily he could be inserted in the Canadian Championship and probably 7-10 starts in MLS games to keep guys fresh for CCL and the rest of the year.

Hasler
    Aird
    Bloom

for the right hand side looks like good depth to me. 1 more so offensive-minded (for 3-5-2), one defensive-minded (for 3-5-2), and a natural Right Back that has played our 4-4-2 system before.
    Morrow-----Hasler
    Morgan-----Aird
    Bloom

If there's not money to spend given the other signings we'll see, I could live with this situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nonc View Post
    Morrow-----Hasler
    Morgan-----Aird
    Bloom

If there's not money to spend given the other signings we'll see, I could live with this situation.
    Why are people writing off Alseth already. He hasn't been waived and was decent for his limited starts last season.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flamehawk View Post
    Why are people writing off Alseth already. He hasn't been waived and was decent for his limited starts last season.
    I actually like Alseth! I thought he was let go. Good engine, played well when called upon and we may have international spots to spare.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nonc View Post
    I actually like Alseth! I thought he was let go. Good engine, played well when called upon and we may have international spots to spare.
    My bad, I double checked, looks like he had his option declined. Surprising.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flamehawk View Post
    My bad, I double checked, looks like he had his option declined. Surprising.
    I am pretty sure the plan is to at least bring him in the pre-season to fight for a contract. Expect the same with Spencer, Camargo and Endoh if they don't move elsewhere before like Aubrey did. Pretty much they will be up against draft picks, potential TFC2 grads for the last 4-5 spots on the roster.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!