Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sharing season tickets with friends, but my name isn’t on the account

Hey, gents! Met a lovely gentleman on the way back from our big win tonight and started talking. He shares seasons with friends. Their names are all on the account.

We’ve been sharing ours with friends for years, but not in my name. Any suggestions to getting added to the account or similar experiences?

Just wanted to get some details before calling our friend that’s been running the tickets. Don’t think they’ll bail, but the gentleman suggested we get added.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cactusnick11 View Post
    Hey, gents! Met a lovely gentleman on the way back from our big win tonight and started talking. He shares seasons with friends. Their names are all on the account.

We’ve been sharing ours with friends for years, but not in my name. Any suggestions to getting added to the account or similar experiences?

Just wanted to get some details before calling our friend that’s been running the tickets. Don’t think they’ll bail, but the gentleman suggested we get added.
    There is a $50 free to transfer tickets.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just make sure you don't lose your tenure (year you got season's) by changing the name.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I looked into this a bit earlier this year and I think you keep the same price point for your tickets but you lose your tenure when it comes to your ticket window for playoff matches, seat relocation, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Boddington View Post
    I looked into this a bit earlier this year and I think you keep the same price point for your tickets but you lose your tenure when it comes to your ticket window for playoff matches, seat relocation, etc.
    i just emailed my rep and she said this “No, moving seats does not make you lose your seniority. Your seniority is based on your original inception date, and as long as you continue to renew, you keep the same date.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maplered View Post
    i just emailed my rep and she said this “No, moving seats does not make you lose your seniority. Your seniority is based on your original inception date, and as long as you continue to renew, you keep the same date.”

My Rep - Meaghan M. - told me that the original inception date for the tickets transferred would be LOST and a new one given. As a Year 2 SSH, it wasn't worth it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    My Rep - Meaghan M. - told me that the original inception date for the tickets transferred would be LOST and a new one given. As a Year 2 SSH, it wasn't worth it.
    i clarified with my rep again (Laurie B) and she confirmed that only if you transfer names does the inception date change. Mine is still my original date even though we moved seats in 2012.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maplered View Post
    i clarified with my rep again (Laurie B) and she confirmed that only if you transfer names does the inception date change. Mine is still my original date even though we moved seats in 2012.
    Isn't that exactly what the OP is wondering about - transferring tickets from one person's name to another's?

(When I moved seats I didn't lose my inception date.)

I might be missing a key detail...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    But you would not loose your inception date on the tickets that stay in your name.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got an email, relocation times to be sent out tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 105 View Post
    Just got an email, relocation times to be sent out tomorrow.
    Has anyone received a relocation email with a time as of yet???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KevinOHH View Post
    Has anyone received a relocation email with a time as of yet???
    Just got it.