Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default It’s the TEN Flush Commandments, what?

“I've been in this game for years, it made me an animal There’s rules to this shit, I wrote me a manual... A step-by-step booklet for you to get Your game on track, not your wig pushed back”

Tomorrow will be a lot different! Remember this. People will be nervous until we score or have a good lead.

With that said! Below are my 10 Commandments for tomorrow:

1. Keep Chanting! +90 The Boys will need us more than ever before! Yes I’m talking to you! We need you to chant!

2. Bring two scarves! One for wearing and one for waving! When we Battle you better have your scarf waving!

3. Give Renda our 112 Drummer some room!

4. Bring your Flag and Wave your Flag but respect the play! Everyone will be nervous and eager to see us score. Wave flags during dead ball only or non essential play. When we score you better go nuts!

5. Don’t chant when our players our down! It’s respect. Heard a few ppl chanting last time... just pause and save that energy when they get up. If Seattle is down... We don’t care haha!

6. Bring Halls, Fisherman’s Friends, or Ginger chews... your throat will need it and love you for it during the half

7. If you are in 112, engage 111 to chant! There’s a good set in 111 and 110 that will chant! We have always been “connected” however Lately I haven’t seen that.

8. There will be lulls, if you are in upper 112 and you think you have a good chant go for it! If it catches you saved the day... if it doesn’t (because 112-114 are trying to collaborate) that’s ok... let it go

9. Know the chants! They are listed here and all over the web! Old school new school need to learn more!

10. Respect - people will be nervous and edgy until we score! This ain’t no summer game. Respect your fellow supporters always!

Now let’s wrap this up and win this mother! Once and for all!
    Last edited by FluSH; 12-09-2017 at 05:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

11. FIGHT........ AND WIN
    (apologies but it needed to be done.... )

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FluSH View Post
    Tomorrow will be a lot different! Remember this. People will be nervous until we score or have a good lead.

With that said! Below are my 10 Commandments for tomorrow:

1. Keep Chanting! +90 The Boys will need us more than ever before! Yes I’m talking to you! We need you to chant!

2. Bring two scarves! One for wearing and one for waving! When we Battle you better have your scarf waving!

3. Give Renda our 112 Drummer some room!

4. Bring your Flag and Wave your Flag but respect the play! Everyone will be nervous and eager to see us score. Wave flags during dead ball only or non essential play. When we score you better go nuts!

5. Don’t chant when our players our down! It’s respect. Heard a few ppl chanting last time... just pause and save that energy when they get up. If Seattle is down... We don’t care haha!

6. Bring Halls, Fisherman’s Friends, or Ginger chews... your throat will need it and love you for it during the half

7. If you are in 112, engage 111 to chant! There’s a good set in 111 and 110 that will chant! We have always been “connected” however Lately I haven’t seen that.

8. There will be lulls, if you are in upper 112 and you think you have a good chant go for it! If it catches you saved the day... if it doesn’t (because 112-114 are trying to collaborate) that’s ok... let it go

9. Know the chants! They are listed here and all over the web! Old school new school need to learn more!

10. Respect - people will be nervous and edgy until we score! This ain’t no summer game. Respect your fellow supporters always!

Now let’s wrap this up and win this mother! Once and for all!
    Preach on my brother!
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The instrumental played in my head, as I read through these.

Love it, FluSH!

Let's write our story!