Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should still come down to Joe's take in the pregame and watch the game there or at the Official TFC viewing party, it will still be quite the experience my fellow road warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by daner90 View Post
    This team has been a massive part if my life since year 2. I haven't missed a game on tv (or pvr)since 2009, I have been on 10+ road trips to support the boys and taken part in countless RPB events.

That being said I cannot justify paying $300+ to get into the match so I will likely, unless a miracle occurs, watch from Barrie in the comfort of my own home. As a non-SSH I never had a shot to get tickets and now the resale market is absolutely flooded with seats going for 3X what they are worth. Enjoy the match boys.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look at that.....another Barrie traveller.

Quote Originally Posted by daner90 View Post
    This team has been a massive part if my life since year 2. I haven't missed a game on tv (or pvr)since 2009, I have been on 10+ road trips to support the boys and taken part in countless RPB events.

That being said I cannot justify paying $300+ to get into the match so I will likely, unless a miracle occurs, watch from Barrie in the comfort of my own home. As a non-SSH I never had a shot to get tickets and now the resale market is absolutely flooded with seats going for 3X what they are worth. Enjoy the match boys.

RPB Member
    Away Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When Im not in Montreal for work, I’m a Barrie traveller too. Wooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Boddington View Post
    Look at that.....another Barrie traveller.
    Away trips: 2014 - Seattle. 2015 - Montreal. 2016 - Montreal x2. Playoffs - NYCFC, Montreal. 2017 - Salt Lake, Philly, Ottawa, Montreal, Chicago, LA, Atlanta. ​Playoffs - NYRB, Columbus. 2018 ​- Monterrey, MX (Tigres) CCL, Montreal, Ottawa, Montreal. 2019 - ​Philly, Montreal, Seattle (MLS Cup final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if everyone knows but there is now a MLS CUP Viewing Party in the Liberty Village parking lot. There are tickets for sale online now. If you can't get into the game, at least you can be close to the party. Apparently there are prizes, free hot chocolate, heating lamps and a TV to watch the game. $10 per person. I may go to the party to hang out before I go to the stadium.

https://www.torontofc.ca/mls-cup-viewing-party