Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T.O TILL I DIE View Post
    Sorry for a late response but your argument can be just as bizare. Your asking why we resort to european type support. I can ask you the same, Why would we resort to english style support. Not to mention that some epl games have a flare or two during there games.Bmo also has accepted and put those smoke flares for a reason at home games thats maybe the style of support they clearly want. The fans handled the flares well for the final, nobody got hurt it added intensity and excitement to the stadium. I havnt yet heard someone say anything negative about it, but argos fans and i guess others who need to find an arguement. I say just go with the flow the fans and the players loved it im sure giovinco got a kick out of it especially him being from Europe.

As for the seats i completely agree breaking them intentinally is completely wrong. I think alot of those seats were broken by mistake (celebration and whatnot). I guess it did send a measage thoigh because were apprently gonna get safe standing by latest 2020.
    This is not a possible convo about supporter style. This is about our team winning this game and winning it all.

Supporter style convo has been finished for a long time. There are many. That's our style. A mish-mash. A mix. That's what NA is.

Congrats to all of us Champions!
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    This is not a possible convo about supporter style. This is about our team winning this game and winning it all.

Supporter style convo has been finished for a long time. There are many. That's our style. A mish-mash. A mix. That's what NA is.

Congrats to all of us Champions!
    Ya exaclty weve been doing the flare/smoke thing for a while everyone is getting there panties in a bunch because of some flares and how we should be more "premier league". Im simply adressing buddy that stated that..
    Last edited by Oldtimer; 12-16-2017 at 09:07 PM.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T.O TILL I DIE View Post
    Ya exaclty weve been doing the flare/smoke thing for a while everyone is getting there panties in a bunch because of some flares and how we should be more "premier league". Im simply adressing buddy that stated that..
    It's the official policy of the RPB to follow the rules. If your group chooses not to and choose to face whatever consequences - well you can certainly make that choice.