Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benito View Post
    There was an option to select from the interactive map when I entered the presale code.
    Me too, got lucky I guess, maybe Ticketmaster thought we were bots, Scalpers seem to be able to get their choice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BritSOL View Post
    I had this error with firefox and changed to chrome.
    Funny I was using Chrome and tried switching to Microsoft Edge and it worked

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
    I just got off the phone to Daniel at Fan Support and he was really helpful. He said that General Public tickets will go on sale Monday 2pm and that if you order through Stub Hub, that's based on speculation that those seats will be available so anyone who purchases that way may be out of luck if the seats aren't available. I'll have my speed dial ready on Monday afternoon. Wish me luck...

good to hear, best of luck bud!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had no map option but got tickets twp rows behind and a few over from my regular seats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got the error message at first using the new link emailed to us this morning. It was supposed to allow us to pick our seats from the interactive map but that didn't work for me. Even when I got beyond the error message, I did not get choice of seats just price point with that link. I tried the older link from yesterdays email and that allowed me to purchase seats from specific rows (just keep scrolling down the list until you find what you want) but not the seat number. I ended up getting seats that are 4 away from my season seats. I'm hoping that I'll still be close to my usual group!

RPB Member
    Vice-President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcja View Post
    Got the error message at first using the new link emailed to us this morning. It was supposed to allow us to pick our seats from the interactive map but that didn't work for me. Even when I got beyond the error message, I did not get choice of seats just price point with that link. I tried the older link from yesterdays email and that allowed me to purchase seats from specific rows (just keep scrolling down the list until you find what you want) but not the seat number. I ended up getting seats that are 4 away from my season seats. I'm hoping that I'll still be close to my usual group!
    I got seats in my row but at the other end doing the same thing. Keep scrolling!! :-)
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montréal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montréal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montréal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montréal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)
    2019 - Montréal, NYCFC (Eastern Conference Semi @ Citi Field), Seattle (MLS Cup Final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None of the TM links work for me. Tried 3 different browsers. Password works but tickets are always unavailable? Anyone in the same boat?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too was getting "Sorry there was an error with your search" so I called TFC Office and the girl I spoke to told me a few things....
    1) This can absolutely not be done by phone....TFC has no inventory as of now
    2) If you are getting the error message, it may be because you have multiple browsers/tabs open (I did have a few tabs opened....closed everything and went back in and did not get the error again)
    3) Do not try to search too many times looking for "ideal" tickets....TM may think your a bot an boot your IP (this has actually happened to me a couple of times with concerts), and you will not be able to get back in from that computer for around 48 hrs.

Did not get tickets in my usual section, but I'm in the building.....best that can happen under the circumstances, I guess.
    Good luck everyone!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First link was working for me, until they sent new link which does not allow to select section & row.
    I just chose the 6 seats they picked for me and when I went to pay said I exceeded limit - but I have 6 season tickets - wtf?
    When I tried again I get "Sorry, there was an error with search.

Try again later.
    "

Fuck I hate ticketmaster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*** For anyone checking the thread, use the link in yesterday's email. Looks like you have a better chance of getting the map view to select your actual seat.

If getting the error message when you search, try switching browsers or closing other tabs you may have open***
    Last edited by Canary10; 12-01-2017 at 01:06 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Tifoso View Post
    I too was getting "Sorry there was an error with your search" so I called TFC Office and the girl I spoke to told me a few things....
    2) If you are getting the error message, it may be because you have multiple browsers/tabs open (I did have a few tabs opened....closed everything and went back in and did not get the error again)
    3) Do not try to search too many times looking for "ideal" tickets....TM may think your a bot an boot your IP (this has actually happened to me a couple of times with concerts), and you will not be able to get back in from that computer for around 48 hrs.

Did not get tickets in my usual section, but I'm in the building.....best that can happen under the circumstances, I guess.
    Good luck everyone!
    Thanks for tip - I closed my browser, then tried again and even old link worked. I was able to select section I wanted, but had to purchase my 6 tickets separately 4 & 2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    Thanks for tip - I closed my browser, then tried again and even old link worked. I was able to select section I wanted, but had to purchase my 6 tickets separately 4 & 2.
    no prob dude!.....good to hear you got tix....I was reluctant to try myself because I didn't know if the code would work again, but I guess you have to actually purchase the tix for the code to be considered "used".

Can't wait for the 9th!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the suggestions. It finally worked.

Good luck everyone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benito View Post
    I don't think moving seats changes the tenure. A friend of mine has tickets from year 1 and has moved further down several rows a couple of times. He had 10 am presale.

Also, TM doesn't allow for any single tickets to be left for the game. There is a single seat besides my friends tickets and he was unable to buy his normal 2 seats and TM was forcing him to buy 3. He chose other seats in the same section instead.
    It does change the tenure but it depends on the situation. It didn't matter for me as year 1 and year 2 season seat holders both got the 10am time slot. The brothers who have the season seats behind us have also been season seat holders since year 1 but they only moved to our section 2 years ago and they have the 4pm time slot. From what their account rep told them it doesn't affect tenure if you stay within your "colour" ie dark grey but if you move to a different price point you're restarting the tenure clock.
    Last edited by annie; 12-01-2017 at 01:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man sounds like a cluster f*&&^$ today. just got back from lunch catching up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no prob 130hp.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wonder if the Front Office will be keeping some back for the inevitable "Purchase a season seat for next year and we can find you a seat for the finals" promotion they ran last year....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cmonyoureds View Post
    Wonder if the Front Office will be keeping some back for the inevitable "Purchase a season seat for next year and we can find you a seat for the finals" promotion they ran last year....
    They have already sent out emails with just that. I can't really blame them for trying to sell more membership

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no prob dude!.....good to hear you got tix....I was reluctant to try myself because I didn't know if the code would work again, but I guess you have to actually purchase the tix for the code to be considered "used".

Can't wait for the 9th!!
    Did you use the code for your full amount of season tickets? If not let me know. I am in need of additional.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a 10am slot. The map didn't work for me but I managed to get the same section but 8 rows back from my usual. I've said it repeatedly, I am a little upset I won't be with my section mates, but at the end of the day I just want to be there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cmonyoureds View Post
    I got that email yesterday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This doesn't seem correct. I'm an SSH and paid $130 each for my tickets in 120.

Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    The map worked briefly for me then I had to go row by row, section by section.

This is the official price breakdown if any of you are curious (not what SSH pay):

Fieldside Seating
    CA $240.00 - CA $370.00

Sections 107, 108, 122, 123, 124
    CA $180.00 - CA $250.00

Sections 222, 223, 224
    CA $150.00 - CA $190.00

Section 207
    CA $130.00 - CA $190.00

Sections 106, 109, 121, 125
    CA $180.00

Sections 105, 110, 120, 126
    CA $130.00 - CA $150.00

North Grandstands
    CA $105.00 - CA $150.00

Sections 206, 208
    CA $130.00 - CA $150.00

Sections 203, 204, 205, 209, 210, 211
    CA $130.00 - CA $150.00

Sections 221, 225
    CA $130.00

Sections 219, 220, 226, 227
    CA $130.00

**SUPPORTER SECTION - PERSISTENT STANDING PERMITTED**
    CA $100.00 - CA $130.00

Sections 104, 111, 119, 127
    CA $130.00

General Admission - No Specified Section
    CA $90.00
    Additional fees are applied at Checkout. Prices subject to change.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    That is face value pricing, which seems to me to be about $20 above the season seat holder price.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Depending on tenure the prices fluctuate. I can tell you that I did not pay $130.00 for section 105 but paid $110.00. I am a year one season ticket holder if that helps...

EDIT - light greys in section 105.
    Last edited by zorsofstesab; 12-01-2017 at 02:20 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No tickets left?!?!?!?!

OK, after the panic.........got a better seat then my normal one. In with the prawn sandwiches who have seats that move up and down.

$130.

Last edited by OgtheDim; 12-01-2017 at 02:12 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zorsofstesab View Post
    Depending on tenure the prices fluctuate. I can tell you that I did not pay $130.00 for section 105 but paid $110.00. I am a year one season ticket holder if that helps...
    Southend is $80 for SSH, face is $100
    Light grey is $110 for SSH, face is $130.

For the record 105 is two price points, medium and light grey.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zorsofstesab View Post
    Section 105 has two pricing sections. Both light grey and medium grey. I am a year 1 ticket holder and paid $130 for lower level medium grey (sec 126).

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my 3 seats in the 2 pm slot. One section over (108 vs 109), and a few rows up. Sad not to be sitting with my fellow SSHers but seats are comparable. And will be cheering on our Reds to victory!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am continually told my code doesn’t work😕. Update: Finally accepted my code. Now to try for four more on Monday 👍🏻
    Last edited by Strait shooter; 12-01-2017 at 02:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Strait shooter View Post
    I am continually told my code doesn’t work😕
    Mine is also not working. What the fuck!