RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I can’t sleep ...

After being cool, calm and collective all week the magnitude of what later today could be has started to creep into my mind thus I am wide awake , unable to sleep. Thinking about where this journey has been, is and could very well go. I am thinking about the first time I ever walked into BMO Field back in 2007 when KC came in and best the Reds in their home debut , how amazing it was despite the loss. From Dichio to Brennan , Dero to Robinson, Sutton to Edwards this has been a ride of ups and downs with the southend being the one constant. Kickoff can’t come soon enough, hope I can get some sleep before then. See you all at Joes !!

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    After being cool, calm and collective all week the magnitude of what later today could be has started to creep into my mind thus I am wide awake , unable to sleep. Thinking about where this journey has been, is and could very well go. I am thinking about the first time I ever walked into BMO Field back in 2007 when KC came in and best the Reds in their home debut , how amazing it was despite the loss. From Dichio to Brennan , Dero to Robinson, Sutton to Edwards this has been a ride of ups and downs with the southend being the one constant. Kickoff can’t come soon enough, hope I can get some sleep before then. See you all at Joes !!
    My home for the past 10 years...

can't wait for tomorrow/today....

churning....

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who's up ?

Is it to early
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s never too early haha all I know is that the sambuca will be pulled out of the freezer for a few shots before I hit the GO train!!

Cheers

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red18andRed23 View Post
    It’s never too early haha all I know is that the sambuca will be pulled out of the freezer for a few shots before I hit the GO train!!

Cheers
    Cold sambuca before going out into the cold?
    Drink whiskey, you amateur!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sambuca is Italian and so am I sooooooo I will be taking one or two for Giovinco

Honestly cold or not I just need something to help with the nerves and butterflies in my stomach haha plus I have lots of hand and toe warmers to keep me toasty warm at BMO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was watching ESPNFC last night on TSN, man Twillerman is a nasty human being(being nice).
    It makes me want us to win big so he shoudl shut his face up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Missed my initial train, had 30 mins to kill so did what any normal person would do (on match day) and grabbed a couple tall boys to ease the anxiety.

So many scenarios have ran thru my head over the last week, Just can't wait till kickoff now