Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lintberg View Post
    Got my tickets in Sec 110 - $110 per ticket
    Me too, and my 3rd seat in lower 110 was $130 and I could use the blue dot to get a specific seat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    Any updates on upper light grey pricing on the west side?
    $110

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Still Kicking View Post
    $110
    Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

110 Upper (Supporters) - $110

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ticketmaster did not let me in early.
    Perhaps throwing this onto Twitter yesterday shifted the soccer gods my way...

" I will forever claim that last year's MLS Cup forced seat move, Kennedys from 220 - our 11 year home away from home - to 224 was the cause of defeat and the root of all evil"

Happy to report that Ticketmaster gave me section 220, row 3 seats 11 and 12, the two seats over from our season seats.

Evil vanquished.

TFC victory "in the bag"

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

111 is $110. Got my 4...
    Toronto 'til I die although still a Leeds fan at heart...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benito View Post
    I am a year 1 ticket holder and have a 10am slot. Last year I was able to get my normal seats in 126. Hopefully I can get something similar this time around.

may i ask what section you have? im one year also and have a 4pm time- how does this make any sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was the 10am window to get tickets - my seasons seats are in 107. I managed to get tickets in 107 a few rows in front of where I normally sit. Mine were $170 each for a total of $340. Will still miss the other seasons seat holders around us - many of them have later windows and will likely not get our section but as this thread indicates "it's a league event".
    It was reasonably quick. The 15 areas you can select from seem largely to be done by colour (ie red/light red, grey etc) or the temporary stands and show the section numbers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Still Kicking View Post
    Ticketmaster did not let me in early.
    Perhaps throwing this onto Twitter yesterday shifted the soccer gods my way...

" I will forever claim that last year's MLS Cup forced seat move, Kennedys from 220 - our 11 year home away from home - to 224 was the cause of defeat and the root of all evil"

Happy to report that Ticketmaster gave me section 220, row 3 seats 11 and 12, the two seats over from our season seats.

Evil vanquished.

TFC victory "in the bag"

really? wow that is awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did anyone try their 12pm password now to see if it may work. curious

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got mine in section 111. $110 per ticket

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    really? wow that is awesome
    it doesn't work for additional tickets,tried already
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is killing me looking at the tickets go,
    im kinda upset that i dont have an earlier time slot than 4pm, ive spent so much above and beyond my season tickets.
    lol cant believe 10 am for 1 year ticket holders is an option and i dont have it

g luck to the rest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    may i ask what section you have? im one year also and have a 4pm time- how does this make any sense.
    I think if you've moved seats, changed the name on the account or anything similar then that's what they look at from a tenure perspective.
    I've been a seasonseatholder since day 1 but they show me as a season seat holder since year 2 because I moved seats (4 over from where we were sitting in year 1).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the seat map is working. Someone took my seats but I got 3 directly behind mine 3 rows back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I became a SSH in year 3 and have a 12:00pm time slot.
    I can't understand why so many sections can't get their own seats for the match. I know that the league grabs X number of seats for themselves, media get Y amount, opposing squad gets Z amount, and so on. But why not use only 1, 2 or 3 full sections to satisfy the extra need, and leave the majority of it status quo ?
    Yes, it would suck to be in those few sections, but at least the majority would be left alone.
    I have been in 105 for a few years now, and that section has been taken over for GSL holders. I know I wont be getting my seats at noon.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't given an option. Logged in, asked me to renew my 7 seats in 112 and that was it. $80/each.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did try it - and it doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by dal524 View Post
    did anyone try their 12pm password now to see if it may work. curious

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by turnbr View Post
    I can't understand why so many sections can't get their own seats for the match. I know that the league grabs X number of seats for themselves, media get Y amount, opposing squad gets Z amount, and so on. But why not use only 1, 2 or 3 full sections to satisfy the extra need, and leave the majority of it status quo ?
    Yes, it would suck to be in those few sections, but at least the majority would be left alone.
    I have been in 105 for a few years now, and that section has been taken over for GSL holders. I know I wont be getting my seats at noon.
    The League takes 6,000 seats for their needs.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did try it - and it doesn't work
    My 4pm timeslot didnt work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The map worked briefly for me then I had to go row by row, section by section.

This is the official price breakdown if any of you are curious (not what SSH pay):

Fieldside Seating
    CA $240.00 - CA $370.00

Sections 107, 108, 122, 123, 124
    CA $180.00 - CA $250.00

Sections 222, 223, 224
    CA $150.00 - CA $190.00

Section 207
    CA $130.00 - CA $190.00

Sections 106, 109, 121, 125
    CA $180.00

Sections 105, 110, 120, 126
    CA $130.00 - CA $150.00

North Grandstands
    CA $105.00 - CA $150.00

Sections 206, 208
    CA $130.00 - CA $150.00

Sections 203, 204, 205, 209, 210, 211
    CA $130.00 - CA $150.00

Sections 221, 225
    CA $130.00

Sections 219, 220, 226, 227
    CA $130.00

**SUPPORTER SECTION - PERSISTENT STANDING PERMITTED**
    CA $100.00 - CA $130.00

Sections 104, 111, 119, 127
    CA $130.00

General Admission - No Specified Section
    CA $90.00
    Additional fees are applied at Checkout. Prices subject to change.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for anyone looking for general ticket into - the date they're going on sale is TBD.

the woman i spoke with over the phone sounded frazzled about the amount of information she got. she couldn't answer any of my questions about presale being issued to the all for one subscription service last year, the app this year, etc.
    if anyone thought lost year was rough for people looking to pick up a few outside of SS, this year seems like it's gotten a lot worse.. "limited demand" and what not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    The League takes 6,000 seats for their needs.

Away alottment is like 2,000-2,500 I think?

MLSE will take likely 1,000 for themselves, maybe more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by __wowza View Post
    for anyone looking for general ticket into - the date they're going on sale is TBD.

the woman i spoke with over the phone sounded frazzled about the amount of information she got. she couldn't answer any of my questions about presale being issued to the all for one subscription service last year, the app this year, etc.
    if anyone thought lost year was rough for people looking to pick up a few outside of SS, this year seems like it's gotten a lot worse.. "limited demand" and what not.
    Argh. So what are the chances of my son and I (out of town from Ottawa) snagging a pair of tickets? What hoops/queues will we have to jump through?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
    Argh. So what are the chances of my son and I (out of town from Ottawa) snagging a pair of tickets? What hoops/queues will we have to jump through?

i could be wrong, give fan services a call yourself and see if you get a different answer.. but i asked for clarification and said "so general sale.. as in.. on sale to the public isn't monday it's on a date that's to be determined?" and she said yes.

she also sounded like she was having a panic attack and that they didn't give her a lot of information. she told me to download the app for updates but the app is a piece of shit that doesn't give ticketing info and forwards you to ticketmaster lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annie View Post
    I think if you've moved seats, changed the name on the account or anything similar then that's what they look at from a tenure perspective.
    I've been a seasonseatholder since day 1 but they show me as a season seat holder since year 2 because I moved seats (4 over from where we were sitting in year 1).
    I don't think moving seats changes the tenure. A friend of mine has tickets from year 1 and has moved further down several rows a couple of times. He had 10 am presale.

Also, TM doesn't allow for any single tickets to be left for the game. There is a single seat besides my friends tickets and he was unable to buy his normal 2 seats and TM was forcing him to buy 3. He chose other seats in the same section instead.
    Last edited by benito; 12-01-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benito View Post
    I don't think moving seats changes the tenure. A friend of mine has tickets from year 1 and has moved further down several rows a couple of times. He had 10 am presale.
    Same for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by __wowza View Post
    i could be wrong, give fan services a call yourself and see if you get a different answer.. but i asked for clarification and said "so general sale.. as in.. on sale to the public isn't monday it's on a date that's to be determined?" and she said yes.

she also sounded like she was having a panic attack and that they didn't give her a lot of information. she told me to download the app for updates but the app is a piece of shit that doesn't give ticketing info and forwards you to ticketmaster lol.

It's pretty frustrating too hear that she wasn't given much information or just didn't know much about the whole situation. Considering MLSE went through this process last year, you'd figure they learned and this would be much smoother, but it seems like it has gotten even worse. My slot is at 2pm and I'm just hoping to get someone in the vicinity of my SSH seats in section 107.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

General Admission tickets (face $90 I think?) going for over US$300 on Stubhub. Absolutely god damn criminal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by charlieocc View Post
    General Admission tickets (face $90 I think?) going for over US$300 on Stubhub. Absolutely god damn criminal.
    And seats IN THE SUPPORTERS' SECTION going on TicketsNow (Ticketmaster's own resale site) FOR OVER $1000 ARE YOU SERIOUS