User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    164
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
    I just rewatched a torrentted stream of the final. Now I know what it looked like to everyone watching from home. It looked backwards to me from the stands.
    I have a copy of the TSN coverage, but would like the ESPN one as well. Does anybody have a link to download from?

  2. #32
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Whistler
    Posts
    383
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BritSOL View Post
    I have a copy of the TSN coverage, but would like the ESPN one as well. Does anybody have a link to download from?
    Usa Soccer Archives is a great site for MLS game. This link works (even tho it says no seeds, at least it did last week). You might need to sign up, and upload in order to get the site specific games, but they have every mls game.
    http://usasoccerarchives.com/index.p...f73dabca1f4914

  3. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    371
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BritSOL View Post
    I have a copy of the TSN coverage, but would like the ESPN one as well. Does anybody have a link to download from?
    If you have MLS live you can watch ever MLS game the last 5 or so years.
    They have the ESPN feed for the final.

  4. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Georgetown
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just rewatched again myself... when they lifted the cup, i think someone started cutting onions in the kitchen...

    Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
    I just rewatched a torrentted stream of the final. Now I know what it looked like to everyone watching from home. It looked backwards to me from the stands.

  5. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    164
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkers View Post
    Usa Soccer Archives is a great site for MLS game. This link works (even tho it says no seeds, at least it did last week). You might need to sign up, and upload in order to get the site specific games, but they have every mls game.
    http://usasoccerarchives.com/index.p...f73dabca1f4914
    The site states it is the ESPN feed, but I downloaded that one last week, and it is the TSN broadcast.

  6. #36
    Membership Team
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Etobicoke
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    Like you rewatched the game? or is there a doc about it?
    Simon has a DVD of the game

  7. #37
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Espanola Via Parkdale Via KW Company
    Posts
    3,372
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BritSOL View Post
    The site states it is the ESPN feed, but I downloaded that one last week, and it is the TSN broadcast.

    No, that's the torrent I created and uploaded, its definitely the ESPN feed. PM your email and I'll send you the torrent seed if you want the ESPN feed.

  8. #38
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Whistler
    Posts
    383
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jones View Post
    Simon has a DVD of the game
    Soccerarchives has both the ESPN and TSN. The TSN is the default one, but if you change the search status to all, you will see a second torrent with EXT beside it, that is the ESPN one, it says 0 seeds, but there are external seeds so it will work.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •