Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkdale View Post
    II know that anyone without a ticket to 112 or 113 is turned back. I guess there must be some leniency, but when the club really cant let it get to the point of being dangerous.
    You're only being turned back if its obvious you shouldn't be there - if you don't have a ticket in 112 or 113 you can literally stroll in. We had tickets in 112 last night and are far from regulars, strolled in without security saying a word. We were very near to one of the security checks and the only people being stopped were the people walking in with a ticket in their hand, looking around and trying to figure out where they're going. Act like you belong and they'll let you in. Which has the potential to be a huge liability issue for the club.

RPB Member
    Banners Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodson View Post
    I don't sit in 112, but here is my thoughts on over crowding....

Why doesn't the security check tickets to ensure that people get to the seats that they purchased? As when I go to my seats in 117 I know the security guard so there is never an issue, but they check pretty much everyone that is not a regular. Also, when the security sees that rows are severely over crowded (not just 1 or 2 people) why don't they go and do a ticket check as that is a huge liability issue for TFC if god forbid something were to happen and people got hurt.

I think there is a bigger liability issue with the overcrowding at the GO Tunnel after the game.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
    I think there is a bigger liability issue with the overcrowding at the GO Tunnel after the game.
    We walk over to dufferin now.
    ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For what it's worth, I thought yesterday was better.

I also am hesitant about the Go Tunnel death trap.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkdale View Post
    I'm not exactly sure where all the overcrowding comes from. I mean they have security at the main stairs and the top entrance, and I know that anyone without a ticket to 112 or 113 is turned back.
    I don't think I've been asked to show my tickets at the 113/114 entrance for a couple of seasons - even by newbies. I don't think there's anyone at the top of the stairs to even show them to most of the time.