Thread: Lost Scarf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lost Scarf

Good Evening All,

Sunday afternoon I lost my STH scarf from a few years back, it read 'Toronto Football Club' across the midsection and had the logo on either end. Unfortunately my friend was the one who realized it wasn't on my neck on the GO train coming home - not sure how I didn't notice since it was on under my jacket but alas it's gone...if anyone of this board has an extra they would be willing to part with I would gladly pay. I realize I am not a RPB member however I absolutely love this scarf so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Alternatively, if you sit near the top of 110 and found this scarf please let me know! Ironically I had an extra at one point from a giveaway and gave that away to a friend who didn't have one...perhaps some good karma will come my way although I'm not holding my breathe.

Thank You

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What year was it, remind me?

Quote Originally Posted by Smokecell View Post
    Good Evening All,

Sunday afternoon I lost my STH scarf from a few years back, it read 'Toronto Football Club' across the midsection and had the logo on either end. Unfortunately my friend was the one who realized it wasn't on my neck on the GO train coming home - not sure how I didn't notice since it was on under my jacket but alas it's gone...if anyone of this board has an extra they would be willing to part with I would gladly pay. I realize I am not a RPB member however I absolutely love this scarf so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Alternatively, if you sit near the top of 110 and found this scarf please let me know! Ironically I had an extra at one point from a giveaway and gave that away to a friend who didn't have one...perhaps some good karma will come my way although I'm not holding my breathe.

Thank You

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    What year was it, remind me?
    I want to say 2012 - the one that came in "the can" but I could be wrong.

The closest red one in this picture with the 3 white stripes
    Last edited by Smokecell; 11-07-2017 at 10:17 PM.