Hello fellow Red Patch Boys! Missing the window to renew my membership this season, I've taken on a bystander roll in the forum but have been inspired to jump back in due to recent events.

I feel a duty to reach out to our top supporters group to lend a helping hand to our fellow Trillium Cup adversaries who've fallen on some hard times. As much as I love to hate them, I'd equally hate to lose their rivalry. Their supporters started the #SaveTheCrew movement to try to stop relocation to Austin as most of you may have heard and are gaining international notoriety with support coming from the stands as far as Europe.

I've gotten a hold of them wanting to help how I could, when I had the image of our south stand being peppered with yellow scarves. As far as I remember, we've had a local supplier for scarf manufacturing, however they already have some on order. With that being said, even if we face them in the next round, would we be willing to wear some #SaveTheCrew scarfs in the stands to show solidarity? Or would we rather not get caught up in it and focus the Reds and lifting the cup come December 9th?

Any other ideas would also be welcomed I'm sure.