Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 40
  1. #1
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    993
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default TFC Playoff Viewing Events

    Post any & all viewing events here.

    If cannot watch it live, it's always fun to watch it along side fellow supporters.

    Cheers


    RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/

  2. #2
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    993
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    VAUGHAN - Viewing Party:

    For those North of the city and unable to make it down to Joe's, I am hosting a viewing event upstairs at Shoeless Joe's in Vaughan.

    Monday October 30th at 6pm (Kick off 7pm)
    Shoeless Joe’s Vaughan – UPSTAIRS Dinning Room
    21 Colossus Drive, Vaughan, ON
    905-264-5637

    Special that night = Mini Pitcher of Bud + Wings $19.99

    Contact the venue to make a reservation. Children are welcome.

  3. #3
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    993
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Don Mills and Lawrence
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dogs bollocks 5 pm queen and trinity bellwoods

  5. #5
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,383
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Who is going to Joe's?

  6. #6
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wychwood Village, Toronto
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll be at Joes!

  7. #7
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    9,684
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I will be at Real Sports only because I picked up a ticket for the Guns N Roses show.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    111
    Posts
    1,459
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll be at Joe's!

  9. #9
    RPB 2019 President
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    RPB Matrix
    Posts
    3,027
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Will be at Joe's!

    North of city options too!
    Thanks for hosting north of city in at Shoeless Vaughan SuperTCP,
    Newmarket area heads join beer friends RT Brewing in Newmarket too at the Grey Goat Main St.

  10. #10
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    993
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFizik View Post
    Will be at Joe's!

    North of city options too!
    Thanks for hosting north of city in at Shoeless Vaughan SuperTCP,
    Newmarket area heads join beer friends RT Brewing in Newmarket too at the Grey Goat Main St.
    You're welcome Chris. Hope everyone has a great time at all events. Sorry I will be missing Joe's (downtown).

  11. #11
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    993
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Vaughan Update: No need to make a reservation, just come on out and join us at Shoeless Joe's in Vaughan. We have the whole 2nd floor reserved for TFC Viewing, and have approval to bring our drum.

    West Side RPB: Viewing at Clancy's in Burlington.

  12. #12
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    I will be at Real Sports only because I picked up a ticket for the Guns N Roses show.
    Any idea how early they are giving out the shirts? I might as well pop in and grab one before the Gunners show.

  13. #13
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    993
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hard for me to make it to Joe's after work (and would have loved to go to Columbus), so I am hosting another viewing event for the next round at Shoeless Joe's in Vaughan.

    VAUGHAN - Viewing Party:

    Tuesday November 21st at 6:30pm
    Shoeless Joe’s Vaughan
    21 Colossus Drive, Vaughan, ON
    905-264-5637

    I am working with the venue to secure some specials as well as some prizes for a raffle.

    Update - We will be watching in "The Lounge" Section on first floor.

    Children are welcome.
    Last edited by SuperTCP; 11-19-2017 at 09:01 PM.


    RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Vancouver Viewing Party will be held @ The Penny, 1601 Commercial Dr.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    Hard for me to make it to Joe's after work (and would have loved to go to Columbus), so I am hosting another viewing event for the next round at Shoeless Joe's in Vaughan.

    VAUGHAN - Viewing Party:

    Tuesday November 21st at 6:30pm
    Shoeless Joe’s Vaughan
    21 Colossus Drive, Vaughan, ON
    905-264-5637

    I am working with the venue to secure some specials as well as some prizes for a raffle.

    Update - We will be watching in "The Lounge" Section on first floor.

    Children are welcome.
    I'm thinking I can get 4-6 friends to come to this party in Vaughan. Are flags / drums allowed? They are also curious to know how many TFC fans will be there...

  16. #16
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    993
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michaeltfc91 View Post
    I'm thinking I can get 4-6 friends to come to this party in Vaughan. Are flags / drums allowed? They are also curious to know how many TFC fans will be there...
    We had 50+ at the last playoff game on Oct 30th. We had 1 flag, and had permission to bring drum but my friend had left it at home.
    Hopefully turn out is same if not better this time around.

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    We had 50+ at the last playoff game on Oct 30th. We had 1 flag, and had permission to bring drum but my friend had left it at home.
    Hopefully turn out is same if not better this time around.
    That sounds pretty good, that should be enough to convince most of my friends lol. I don't have a drum, but I will bring a flag

  18. #18
    RPB 2019 Membership Team
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Top of 110 w/ 75MB & Leslieville
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can't make it to Shoeless Joes for this one...for all those watching on the east side of town there will be a TFC viewing party at McQueen's pub (Queen & Pape)!
    McQueens will have special TFC food and drink specials for the match and have lots of large screen TV's - Volume on!!
    Official Member of the Montreal Miracle Crew 2009

  19. #19
    RPB 2019 President
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    RPB Matrix
    Posts
    3,027
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks lintberg, SuperTCP et al for hosting - have fun!

    Of course for those of you down in the city the homebase will be busy at Joe's. And to all road warriors join in with supporters in CLB.


  20. #20
    RPB 2019 Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Centre of My Bloody Universe.
    Posts
    18,908
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Enjoy the North Joe's party, guys.
    Last edited by Fort York Redcoat; 11-21-2017 at 01:19 PM.
    Nations League Canada vs USA Nov 15th!
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

  21. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lintberg View Post
    I can't make it to Shoeless Joes for this one...for all those watching on the east side of town there will be a TFC viewing party at McQueen's pub (Queen & Pape)!
    McQueens will have special TFC food and drink specials for the match and have lots of large screen TV's - Volume on!!
    How big of a crowd can we expect at McQueen's for tomorrow night? I've admired it from afar but never been in.

  22. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The Junction - Toronto
    Posts
    503
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone in the West end contemplating a pub takeover? with no Leafs ,Raptors or NFL it shouldn't be hard to get them to put the game on.

  23. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    525
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimiv View Post
    anyone in the West end contemplating a pub takeover? with no Leafs ,Raptors or NFL it shouldn't be hard to get them to put the game on.
    St James Gate in Etobicoke (Dundas Street West, near Kipling) is pretty good about showing the games. They've hosted official TFC events in the past.

    I was gonna head there with a friend or two.

  24. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The Junction - Toronto
    Posts
    503
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cool that's walking distance!

  25. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone know if Shoeless Joe’s on St Clair and Keele will be playing the game

  26. #26
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My wife and I will be a Joe's. See you guys there.

  27. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    503
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Coopers Pub in Mississauga is showing the game and there is about 6-7 people going.

    Address: Cooper Pub
    780 Burnhamthorpe Rd W #5, Mississauga, ON L5C 3X3

  28. #28
    RPB 2019 Membership Team
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Top of 110 w/ 75MB & Leslieville
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Re: McQueen's numbers......I'm not sure! For some matches we have had 10-15 fans show up and sometimes only 4-5.
    Come on down! the more the merrier!
    Last edited by lintberg; 11-21-2017 at 10:11 AM.
    Official Member of the Montreal Miracle Crew 2009

  29. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Etobicoke
    Posts
    1,584
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaLFC View Post
    Coopers Pub in Mississauga is showing the game and there is about 6-7 people going.

    Address: Cooper Pub
    780 Burnhamthorpe Rd W #5, Mississauga, ON L5C 3X3
    I will be in Mississauga tonight so I'll come by with a couple buddies and join you guys.

  30. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    503
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Couchy81 View Post
    I will be in Mississauga tonight so I'll come by with a couple buddies and join you guys.
    Sounds awesome! Come on out.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •