From the Signings of Bradley Altidore and Giovinco after Defoe I never thought we would go to 3 consecutive finals, if we could take penalties we would have have 2 stars maybe even 3? all kidding aside... from the goal that clinched our first playoff spot it has been a wild ride.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TXTXecD3_o What are some of your favourite memories and favourite experiences. I remember being at the game that clinched the shield sadly I haven't gone to any playoff games but that stands out for me. I will always remember the runs we went on in both years and this years run to the finals . There are so many memories in the run... What are some of your favourite experiences you have had. Our players have a lot of class Moore Mavinga and Moore are my favourites. and the fact that Jozy is leaving makes me sad. I want as much as the main roster to come back I start with Beita Hasler and Edwards we missed the 3 of them in our midfield. Bring them back. As for upgrades Zavs and Hagglund need to be replaced by more mobile quicker guys. easier said then done. Big Mobile quick defensemen. Also replacing Jozy will be very difficult. thoughts?