Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,756
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Chicago 2 - Everton 0

    Last edited by JDG; 07-31-2008 at 05:50 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Another EPL team loses to an MLS team. Let the excuses begin, but i have been arguing this for very long....the mls is a lot better than most give it credit.......this was a meaningless game for BOTH teams....and once again, the mls team wins.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The MLS is better than a lot of comparable tier two leagues, which doesn't include USL, which is a third tier league....and always will be.

    The EPL teams have trouble beating mls teams, it is a fact, that is what has occurred, it happens, so you can infer from it whatever the fuck you want.....the epl is the best league, but it does not mean it is infallible. These games are meaningless for both sides, and both sides use a lot of reserves.....Chicago is capable of beating Everton, and did.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,152
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whoopee View Post
    So is the USL better than the EPL?
    lol

    Imagine:

    Montreal Impact 2 - Arsenal 0
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS



  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Peel
    Posts
    851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whoopee View Post
    So is the USL better than the EPL?
    no, just everyone is better than neverton

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,178
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smenge View Post
    Another EPL team loses to an MLS team. Let the excuses begin, but i have been arguing this for very long....the mls is a lot better than most give it credit.......this was a meaningless game for BOTH teams....and once again, the mls team wins.
    Meaningless to Everton? yes, frankly it was.

    Meaningless to Chicago? I highly doubt that, every player under 30 on Chicago's squad will have it in the back of their mind that they are being watched by a team they might like to play for one day.(those poor misguided bastards, I hope they get their wish, I'd love watching the likes of Justin Mapp and Logan Pause taking on Liverpool in competetive play)

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,816
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExiledRed View Post
    Meaningless to Everton? yes, frankly it was.

    Meaningless to Chicago? I highly doubt that, every player under 30 on Chicago's squad will have it in the back of their mind that they are being watched by a team they might like to play for one day.(those poor misguided bastards, I hope they get their wish, I'd love watching the likes of Justin Mapp and Logan Pause taking on Liverpool in competetive play)
    Right, because every player under 30 on Everton has nothing to play for? These guys are playing for a starting position this coming season. Sorry, your argument goes both ways.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,178
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
    Right, because every player under 30 on Everton has nothing to play for?
    Mate,

    ANYBODY who plays for Everton has nothing to play for.

    It comes with the uniform.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,087
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExiledRed View Post
    Mate,

    ANYBODY who plays for Everton has nothing to play for.

    It comes with the uniform.
    lol. neverton. i love it.
    craiger

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Neverton that is good. Yeah even when they did have probably the best team a few years ago they could only get to 4th i believe in the EPL table.

  11. #11
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,786
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExiledRed View Post
    Mate,

    ANYBODY who plays for Everton has nothing to play for.

    It comes with the uniform.
    LOOK at all the reds JUMP all over this. . . LOVE IT.
    NOTICE: Wager with STB: OVER 2 shots on goal in the First half wins a Pint at HT.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    I come from the hills...
    Posts
    17,454
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Technorgasm View Post
    LOOK at all the reds JUMP all over this. . . LOVE IT.

    Would've been better to hear the excuses had Pool come for the All Star game and lost.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    450
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    NEVERTON! classic

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •